[YAKSON] A Leading Company of K-beauty… Yakson Beauty CEO Kim Hyoun-Sook, “Say ‘Cheese’ to be more beautiful.”

 


She has spread K-beauty through Yakson Therapy.

Now, there are 132 branches globally.




“Because my younger sister is pretty, I have been comparing myself with her since I was young, and I was stressed and inferior. Because of that, I tried to be prettier and became interested in beauty.”

It was the opportunity for Kim Hyun-sook, CEO of Yakson Beauty, to involve in the K-beauty industry for 30 years.
Yakson Beauty is a place that any woman in Korea wants to go to, especially before their wedding.

“I am proud of Yakson Beauty, which is the No. 1 Beauty Salon company in Korea. We have been grown up because of our massage technique that makes people more beautiful like plastic surgery.”

#yaksonbeauty #femaleleader #kbeauty #koreabeauty #yakson #noplasticsurgery #noinjection #naturalbeauty #beautymassage #koreamassage 

Link: rwn.co.kr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage