How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young




Dong-an Secret
Written by Byeong-cheol Lee, Hyoun-sook Kim
Paperbook
Price 11,000 won



Yakson House published ‘Dong-an Secret’ based on the know-how about Golgi Therapy on November 4th. President Byeng-cheol Lee and director Hyoun-sook Kim collaborated in writing a book about self golgi massage. It explains how to get a small face and slim body by oneself. In the introduction, she explains why she wrote the book. She said anyone become more beautiful with a effort. ‘Dong-an Secret’ consists of 10 items for face designing and 11 items for body designing. Each item like how to be a V-line face, look younger, have pretty eyes, nose and lips, escape from a fat body and get a S-line body. Covers three steps with pictures, illustrations and text. You will see a different your image if you choose three items and do each item while 3 minutes and then keep it 3 weeks. This unique practical book including experiences and recommendation of beautiful celebrities Eugene, Hanbyul Park, Jieun Oh and Jungyun Choi is available in on and off line book store.

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     



Comments

  1. Hello!
    I was wondering if the book also teaches on how to straighten bowlegs? I live in the Philippines and the only branch here is in Makati, which is very far from my place (I'd need a boat or plane ride to get there). So I was wondering if I could just by this book and do a "Self-massage"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your interest in our program. This book will help you getting straight legs but this book is only available in Korean. If you understand Korean, you might buy one from Makati branch but I am not sure makati branch have one. Please contact our Makati branch at 02-892-9441.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      Unfortunately I don't understand Korean. May I know if you have plans on making an English translation. I'd be sure to grab a copy as soon as that happens! :) By the way, how many pages is the book?

      Delete
    3. Sure. I will post it as soon as we make English book. The book has about 100 pages :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for this book info it is more help me .. and nice topic on this book how to look younger naturally. nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I am really intrested to buy this book . I live in UK. How I can order the book even book only has in Korean language .

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your interest in our book. We can send our book as a gift for you but you need send us shipping fee which is around \25,000(korea won). If you would like to get a book, please let me know :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much I am really appreciate it . I am ready to pay the shipping fee. Would please tell me how i pay shipment fee. My email address is btseka@yahoo.com I am planning to go to Makati branch next month. Thanks again Battsy

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage