Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage


Yakson House / Leg Straightening Care / How to Make Pretty Legs / Straight Legs

< Leg Straightening Care – total 30 sessions>

Lower body shape care ▶ abdomen shape care ▶ Back shape care 
▶ hip shape care ▶ Lower body shape care ▶ hip firming care



Leg Straightening Care

Leg Straightening Care

Leg Straightening Care

Leg Straightening Care

source: http://ryoricco.blog.me/151038375

I go twice a week to get a massage at Yakson House.I already undergone 10 sessions for my legs and I would like to share my experience for you guys. I did 10 sessions and at about session 7 started feeling different my legs. Way way different. You may feel a bit tired after the massage and the soreness. I think this is completely normal. After-massage care by gently wiping down the participant`s body with a warm towel. It was so relaxing and peaceful. Their service is the best!!!

yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441