[YAKSON] TO-WATCH-LIST-ON-NETFLIX : TEEN FLICK


How do you spend your weekend?👀
If you are an indoor person just like me, you would like chill at home 
watching drama, movies, and so on💤

I will spend this weekend with Netflix dramas that I had recommended.
And I love to share my "to-watch-list-on Netflix"🎥



The first one is "To All the Boys I've Loved Before."💕
It's a standard teen romantic comedy, based on a novel📚 of the same title by 
Jenny Han. 



It's a love story of Lara Jean (acted by Lana Condor) and Peter (acted by Noah Centineo)👫



It's a mega-hit drama💥💣


Another one is, Netflix's latest teen flick, a love story happening at Stanford Univ🏫


I saw a short trailer of it on Instagram and it seemed like fun.
I think the trailer-editor in Netflix Korea is good at hooking users🎣


Exactly, I do not enjoy romance drama or movie usually💔
However, my friend also recommended to me, so I'll try to watch it this weekend🙆




Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441 
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. 
Makati. Philippines  

Yakson The Star Vista Branch:6734-8333
#B1-24 1 Vista Exchange Green Singapore 138617

Yakson Habourfront Branch:6734-8555
1 Maritime Square Harbourfront Center 
#02-17 Singapore

Yakson Wheelock Place Branch:6734-8777
501 Orchard Road Wheelock Place 
#05-12A Singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"