[YAKSON BEAUTY EDITOR] Yakson House Small Face Care: 2nd and 3rd Session






Hi everyone! I'm back~ Today I'm going to share my 2nd and 3rd session of Yakson's Small Face Care program. Here's my selfie before and after changing into this cute yellow robe on my 2nd session:


Yakson Makati operating time is 10am to 9pm. 

On my 3rd session, I was able to take photos outside since I went there earlier than my appointment time which is 2pm. 



 The interior of Yakson Myunga gives me good vibes and calming aura. It feels really great to see this before the session start.


This time, I was also able to take photos of the waiting area and massage room.









I was asked to change into these: Yellow robe and shorts.

Just like my first session, the procedure started by cleansing, back massage and shoulder massage. The pain of the back massage was now more tolerable than the first time I experienced it since I already said in my first blog post that I'm not a back massage person haha but it is now a combination of tolerable pain and pleasure.

 Vacuum Suction:

Another procedure was added on my 2nd and 3rd session which was Vacuum Suction.

Suction

Miss Lisa told me that Vacuum Suction helps improve blood circulation in the face which will also help in losing facial fats. It was not painful it just feels like some mini vacuum sucking over the face with the use of Air. Miss Ana was the one who did the suction to me. Aside from my face, my neck, shoulders and the fat in my underarm was also suctioned. I think the procedure they are doing varies based on what's best for the person, since I've read different reviews and they have different ways of applying their procedures to us. For more information about what is Vacuum suction andnits benefits, I've read some useful articles in the Internet:

"Vacuum suction also known as vacuum massage was used to improve circulation, remove waste products, break down fat and plump up underdeveloped or hollow parts of the body. It was used on the face to draw blood to the surface to improve sallow complexons and reduce wrinkles, on the neck to reduce double chins, and on the body to assist with weight loss." [1]
"Vacuum Suction is the mechanical method of lymphatic drainage, removing waste products and toxins from the skin, and effectively deep cleansing the skin.  This product can be used for skincare at home, but is mainly used in the a beauty salon as it would be easier if someone else was doing the treatment for you.  If you would like that glowing skin of youth, this machine will give you that.
The Vacuum suction machine has an electrically driven vacuum pump, connected to  perspex or glass attachments, called ‘ventouse’, by flexible plastic tubing.  The ventouse come in a variety of shapes.  The pump draws in air from the ventouse, causing air pressure beneath to be reduced, and so forming a partial vacuum.  This lifts the skin tissue underneath into the ventouse.  The ventouse have holes in them.  The finger is held over this hole to create the vacuum suction, and removed after each stroke, to release the vacuum suction.  Vacuum suction, with a pulsating action, is very beneficial to wrinkled or mature skin, and to give a glowing skin,  As the vacuum is less stimulating, being intermittent.  Two ventouses are used in this instance, one on either side of the face, working in unison.  Frequency and pulse width can be adjusted for different areas of the face, and for all skin types.
When used correctly, vacuum suction treatment is very gentle, but effective, and very relaxing.  Vacuum suction cups are used and directed to the lymph nodes, in the face and neck. This will reinforce the bodies natural draining ability, by the lymphatic system, in the removal of waste products.  Good results will be seen after a course of treatments.  It is especially effective on cellulite." [2]

After that, the Golki therapy started.

 Golki therapy:

Ms. Kim Min Yu while doing golki therapy.

She's massaging my bones in the face and also the skull. It is also a little bit painful but tolerable. Since I am really dedicated to this Small Face Program of Yakson I couldn't care less if it is painful lol. I tend to ignore the pain hahaha and I trust director Kim, which is a licensed Golki Therapist from Korea. I know that I am in good hands so I am not scared of the outcome.

Skin Care:

My face was prepped again with toner, essence, serum and etc. after the facial bone massage. Adding to that, I was given a facial mask which they will leave to my face for 15 to 20 minutes. On my second session, the thirty mask was applied to my face. According to Ms. Lisa, this thirty mask was made from 30 plants which is for slimming the face. On my third session, Aloe vera mask was applied to me. 

Thirty facial mask

 Aloe vera facial mask

 Evaluation:

After my 2nd and 3rd session, I already feel the improvement on my face and some people already noticed that my face have already become smaller than before. But we'll see~ I believe visible results can be seen on the proceeding sessions so just keep posted to know more!

Additional photos:



 Visit Yakson House PH website for inquiries and more info: http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/ph/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"