[YAKSON] HOW TO GET RID OF NECK PAIN


I have a short neck and maybe it is caused by my bad posture. These days, it's easy to cause a short neck(text neck) syndrome because people spend over their half of days using their computer and mobile phone. And it makes many people suffer from neck pain. So now I'm trying to figure out this problem.



1. Put the sunblock on your neck when you go outside. 
It will prevent your neck from aging



2. Do not use a thick pillow during your sleep
It will give you neck pain the next morning. Instead, use a very thin pillow.
Or just put a rolled towel between your neck and bed is OK. Sou I use no pillow and just use a towel for bedtime.



3. Do simple neck exercises in your office every day
Slowly move your head up and backward as far as you can comfortably go. Next, gently guide right ear toward right shoulder with right hand. 



4. Have a massage care at YAKSON
Actually, there's a limit as to what we can do for ourselves. So I mad a reservation to Yakson this weekend to take care of my neck and trap muscle which was developed because of my bad posture and bad habits. I really want to relax my muscles around my shoulder and neck, because it doesn't look well when I wear jackets or shirts.


I am pretty sure that it will go well :)


Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441 
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. 
Makati. Philippines  

Yakson The Star Vista Branch:6734-8333
#B1-24 1 Vista Exchange Green Singapore 138617

Yakson Habourfront Branch:6734-8555
1 Maritime Square Harbourfront Center 
#02-17 Singapore

Yakson Wheelock Place Branch:6734-8777
501 Orchard Road Wheelock Place 
#05-12A Singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage