[YAKSON] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / FACE RESIZING CARE / 9TH SESSION TO THE END / SMALL FACE

[YAKSON] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / FACE RESIZING CARE / 9TH SESSION TO THE END / SMALL FACE 
Heyahhh!! =)
I am here again for my last 2 sessions of Face Care Resizing! I came a bit early than the scheduled time so I had a chance to relax on their couch first. Upon relaxing, I came across on the area wherein I saw magazines and newspapers. It was organized accordingly and there I’ve also seen their fire extinguisher for safety purposes. 
IMG_0354
IMG_0357
9th Session arrangement:
  • Back Massage
  • Shoulder Massage
  • Face Cleansing
  • Suction Machine
  • Golki Therapy
  • Salt Mask
  • Skin Care
  • Stretching
If you were reading my previous sessions, I am sure that you are already familiar with the first 5 orders. But then, as I always saying. Yakson never fail me to give “something new”.
After Ms. Kim (Manager) performed Golki Therapy, I thought that that was the final step. But she said that I will be wearing salt mask for 20 minutes. I’ve done Medicine Salt Therapy on my 5th session however this was different although they used the same medicine salt on my face. Salt Therapy was done by spreading the product starting on my neck up to my face in a very slow motion.
IMG_0362
IMG_0361

Salt mask is done by putting thin layer of cloth all over my face. They covered my eyes and ears as well, then they spread the salt all over, if I am not mistaken it is a little bit liquidy. It has a mild tingling feeling but very tolerable.,
Salt mask kills the bacteria that causes acne and reduces the stress levels which prevents stress-induced breakouts.
After the mask, I felt that my skin became smoother and clearer. It seems that my bumps on my face became smaller as well =)  Then they went over on the final step which are the skin care and few more stretching.
I can’t wait to post here my before and after picture! Last session will be this week so don’t forget to stay tune on my further posts!
Thank you Yakson! ❤



 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs