[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SLIM LEG CARE / BODY CARE / BODY THERAPY

[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SLIM LEG CARE / BODY CARE / BODY THERAPY



Hello YAKSON Beauties,

Here is the 3rd session review of slim leg care. 
YAKSON has established a reputation in making beautiful bodies
in South Korea.

Here is the full review of slim leg care, so take a look
if you wanna make nice legs :)

Hello!, I had my 3rd session uli sa Yakson House Today!
Syremepre I had Slim Lower Care. The Korean Manager did Golki Therapy for me.

Bago mag Golki Therapy, tinanung niya sa akin kung saan banda mas mabigat and legs ko. Sinabi ko na banda sa kanan at nagsimula na siya mag Golki Therapy.

Masakit siya sa una, kahit 2 beses ko na ito ginawa, sakit pa rin haha pero kailangan tiis talaga para mapaslim siya!! She was really nice. 


Golki Therapy lasted for about 30 minutes and after that, they started with cream massage. Medyo nagkaroon ako ng pasa dahil my 2nd session was last Monday lang.

They controlled the massage smoothly on my upper leg.
I really like their service so much kasi sobrang care nila sa bawat isa and sa details.


Lastly, we had machine treatment again to make my leg slimmer.
I really love this care kasi sa totoo lang sobrang mbilis mamaga ang les ko.

Pero after this care, parang nawawala konti.
Kaya excited na ako sa remaining sessions. Gusto ko sabihin na kung sino
pareho sa akin ng concern, 

I think you should also get this session done for your legs. 

Excided na ako sa before and after ko. ^^

Salamat Yakson House again and please visit them and inquire! :)

감사합니다.






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage