[YAKSON] 15TH BEAUTY EDITOR / REAL REVIEW / FACE CARE / BODY CARE / TO BE READY FOR SELFIE

[YAKSON] 15TH BEAUTY EDITOR / REAL REVIEW / FACE CARE / BODY CARE / TO BE READY FOR SELFIE

Hello, everyone! This is Celerhina Aubrey.

I'm here today to tell you why I agreed to be a beauty editor of YAKSON. On my next posts, you will learn more about my experiences and see the changes!

So Let's take this journey together shall we?

Alright, on my WHY - I'm a frustrated beauty blogger. I love make-ups. I wanna try them out. I wanna blog about them. I WANNA take a SELFIE!

And yes, even mums like me deserve to take a selfie. But I hate that I only have this angle.

@reigningstill - Instagram / celerhinaaubrey.com

See? That's my thin-face, nice jawline angle after the 1st session with YAKSON.
I look pretty, right? And so, most of my selfies are that on that angle.

If not, here is how I look. (and please don't laugh!!



Yeah, puffy-faced, rounded. Ugh! So imagine a beauty blogger who only takes pictures of one side of her face? Nayhaha! That's why I can't be a true blue beauty blogger.

But then, our friends from YAKSON HOUSE invited me to try out one of their most popular program? Face Resizing Care. I immediately said YES! No brainer.
I could be a beauty blogger after all.


So Yeah! I have taken several sessions already and so far I'm loving it. The massage is perfect. The golky therapy is perfect. I'm always looking forward to having my sessions every week because aside from being really, really relaxing I could totally feel the changes on my body.

So for now, you can learn more about Yakson House by visiting its website or check out and follow them on Facebook.






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage