[YAKSON] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEFORE & AFTER / ARM CARE / SLIMMER FACE / SMALL FACE

[YAKSON] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEFORE & AFTER / ARM CARE / SLIMMER FACE / SMALL FACE

Have you ever wondered if there was or is another way to achieve a slimmer face and body without going under the knife? If you asked me this question before I knew about Yakson and its Golki Therapy, I would have said no. It hadn't really crossed my mind because I thought it would be close to impossible! But after having experienced just 10 sessions of Yakson's Face Resizing Care (see here), I am now a believer of the Golki therapy which is natural and as effective as surgery in enhancing beauty! Golki therapy may be even better than surgery because Golki has health benefits too. Since Golki helps improve blood circulation, it affects our entire well-being and will make a person feel better not just outside but also on the inside! I am amazed at how safe, effective and relaxing Golki is! It might hurt a bit a first but once you get used to it, it feels relaxing and you would definitely want more!

At present, I am availing of 10 sessions of their Arm Care Program which is challenging and exciting for me! My biggest problem area is my flabby arms which look like bat wings due to the sagging skin. I think the other parts of my body are thinner and most of the fats only accumulate in my arm area. This is why I am anxious to know if 10 sessions of Arm Care Program would help reduce the stubborn fat in my arms!

Director Kim doing the Arm Golki

Sharing with you my measurements before starting with the Arm Care Program: (Can't wait to see the results after my 10th session!)



During my 2nd and 3rd sessions of the Arm Care Program, the usual routine became predictable. Unlike the Face Resizing Care Program which has a variety of procedures, different masks and machines to try, the Arm Care Program is more basic.

The Arm Care Program starts with Arm Golki right away. What I love most about Arm Golki is that it is stress-relieving! My arms feel instantly lighter and more firm after Director Kim touches it. I've read in their website that the Arm Care Program effects include "arm waste elimination" and even "armpit whitening." I think I feel lighter because Golki Therapy helps improve lymph circulation which detoxifies the body.

After the Arm Golki, I receive a back massage OR a belly and abdomen massage. I wish they would do both at every session hahaha! But they do it alternately so I am always left wanting more!

Then I will be on the slimming machine for 30minutes OR they will put on their famous Thirty Mask. I will talk about this on my next blog post! Thank you for your time and if you wish to also have this kind of pampering (which you really deserve BTW), don't hesitate to send me a message, drop a comment or inquire at Yakson House PH's facebook page directly.





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage