[YAKSON] 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / FACIAL VACUUM SUCTION / FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR

[YAKSON] 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / FACIAL VACUUM SUCTION / FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR 




I'd like to share with you the closer look on how they do the facial vacuum suction on my face. 
I started undergoing through this step on my 2nd session with Yakson House up until to my 5th session with them. You'll experience this one too before going to the next step which is the Golki therapy.

Vacuum suction is actually a lymphatic drainage treatment, which can help improves the appearance and condition of your skin.

To know more about Yakson House 

Visit their website: http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage