[YAKSON] 12TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / MY 10-SESSION JOURNEY AT YAKSON / SKIN THERAPY / FACIAL MASSAGE / SMALL FACE / SLIMMING MASK

[YAKSON] 12TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / MY 10-SESSION JOURNEY AT YAKSON / SKIN THERAPY / FACIAL MASSAGE / SMALL FACE / SLIMMING MASK


REVIEW: MY 10-SESSION JOURNEY AT YAKSON


IMG_4587.JPG
Can you spot the difference? These are 2 gypsum masks from my first session (Feb 13) and 10th session (Apr 5) at Yakson Makati.
It may look similar for others but I want you to carefully examine each of the masks.
Let me give you a recap of my 10-session journey with Yakson Makati.
Yakson Myeonga (약손명가) or Yakson House is the key to a safe and beautiful facial shape. Since 1979, Yakson has introduced its special Bone Therapy that can reduce the size of anyone’s face without plastic surgery.
There have several international branches including Yakson Makati.  Yakson’s Head Office is located in South Korea. Aside from the Philippines, other international offices include USA, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan.
As you know, having a slim and V-shaped facial structure is the current trend for women. It has become very popular through the influence of famous Korean actresses and models as most of them possessed that kind of feature. If you are looking for a safe and relaxing way of getting a slimmer and V-shaped face, you have to know Yakson!
Yakson Myeonga (약손명가) or Yakson House is the pioneer of original Golki Therapy since 1979. Yakson has been creating its name in the industry of Aesthetics. It has started the art of bone-tonification  to enhance and balance the bone structure of the person to achieve a healthier, well-toned and more beautiful body.
Yakson’s bone therapy provides a healthcare technique to achieve a better circulation, restore one’s health and promote beautiful changes in the body. To have a better understanding how Yakson can improve your health, please refer to the following images:
yakson-study
You may watch the slideshow for the humble beginnings and brief history of Yakson. You may also read the detailed history here.
Not only that, Yakson is committed in giving high-quality of service to bring health and beauty for its customers and clients. Every massage therapist has perfected their expertise in pursuit of service excellence. Thus, Yakson has mastered the following principles to deliver extremely good, high-class and professional massage therapy services.
yaksons-philosophy
Luckily, I found about this non-surgical treatment of Yakson. After doing my own researches and reading several reviews, I decided to give it a try. I chose to have the “Face Resizing Care” procedure.
Here is a quick tour at Yakson Makati’s branch.
Yakson Makatiimg_2182IMG_4550IMG_4576
During my first visit, there was a mandatory photo session  of my front and side facial muscles. But before that, I was asked to change my clothes with their floral robe just like other massage house.
I also got a facial cleansing to make sure my face does not have any makeup on. Then, the Yakson manager Kim Yu Min took my photo.
img_2206
Facial Resizing Care is focused to make the face smaller and slimmer than the way it looks. Not only it is good to make your face achieved the V-line shape, but this treatment will also make your face proportion to your body look and size.
However, the process of this treatment does not only focused in the face area. It is consist of 5 processes: Back massage, shoulder massage, skin care, golki therapy, and the facial mask.
img_2268
The therapy started with a back massage extending it to my arms, hands and nape bone. It was followed by a shoulder and facial massage. Then, it was preceded by a facial skincare.
After that, the gypsum mask was applied on my face. The mask applied to my face was very cool at first but it got warmer as it dried and lasted for 15 minutes. When the facial mask was already dry, it was removed from my face and I got another cleansing cycle.
Then, the final step was the highlight of the procedure – the Golki Therapy. This treatment was invented in 1979 by Chairman Lee Byung Chul based on the principle of bone tonification. Golki therapy is the method that combines healthcare techniques while promoting circulation and stimulating bones manually by aesthetic programs. It is designed to stimulate health and bring beautiful changes in the body. Yakson has a dedicated research team to address various health concerns.
Golki therapy has a little bit of pain due to the pressure of the massage. But as the saying goes, “no pain, no gain”. There is nothing to worry because the pain is definitely tolerable. 🙂
Towards the last step, there was another skin care routine: toner, moisturizer and eye cream. Then, I was asked to sit down for a while for another quick back and shoulder massage.
Upon finishing the session, the dried facial mask, which was structured according to my facial structure, was shown to me. I was asked to sign it with my name together with the date today. I decided to write my name in Hangeul. 
img_2303
In the preceding sessions, I was able to experience different cycles in the massage. As I have been mentioning, this was one of the reasons why I look forward my every session at Yakson.
Here are some treatments I was able to experience:













Now, I would like to share with you some of the products used during my sessions at Yakson Makati. Here are the tips to a good, healthy, supple and moisturized skin. All of the products are directly imported from Korea. As you know, Korea is making a name in the skincare and cosmetic industry nowadays. Eos Beaute is the dedicated skincare brand of Yakson House.
img_2562









My thoughts:
IMG_4587
It was a really good, relaxing and fascinating  experience at Yakson.  You can both enjoy a soothing and relaxing massage while attaining slimmer face shape that you want. If you have clearly examined the before and after photo of my gypsum masks, I can say and you will also agree that there was really an improvement with my face shape. My jaw line is more structured and more defined. My facial structure becomes slimmer than the previous one.
The place is also accessible since it is in Makati. You can just walk for 5 minutes or less from Greenbelt 4. The facility is also sleek and chic. The staffs are very nice and accommodating.
Yakson House Philippines is located at 117 Don Perla Condominium, Don C. Palanca Street, Makati. Be sure to book an appointment first if you plan to visit. Yakson Makati usually has a couple of customers especially during Saturday. It is open every Monday to Saturday from 10AM to 8PM.
Now is your chance to try and experience Yakson’s massage! Don’t miss Yakson Makati’s Summer Promo!
Yakson Promo
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU MAY VISIT YAKSON’S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE OR LOG IN AT WWW.YAKSONHOUSE.PH/PH/.
FOR INQUIRIES AND RESERVATIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT: (+63) 02 892 9441.





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage