[YAKSON]13th BEAUTY EDITOR’S HONEST FIRST REVIEW / 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / YAKSON / YAKSON MAKATI / FREE CARE / SHARMAINE




[YAKSON] 2nd SESSION AT YASKON / 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / YAKSON / YAKSON MAKATI / FREE CARE / SHARMAINE 







More and more we are looking for the latest beauty trends of Koreans. The curiosity is definitely a large part of what has driven nowadays with a lot of people in the Philippines. The flawless complexion of the average Korean women and their ideal facial structure of course.
To get and maintain a perfect visage, there are certain programs and procedures for woman to have it. Anyhow, there is this Korean style skin care aesthetic treatment that improves facial asymmetry without any painful surgery!
Yakson Myeonga  or Yakson House is the place to be. It is famous in Korea about bone restructuring facial and body treatment.
You can never go wrong with various  services they are offering. Here are some of those:
I am contemplated between Body Weight Care and Face Resizing because I need that both but yes, I am more excited about the Face Care Resizing when I saw the results of their before and after.
Yakson Makati is only one of the international offices of Yakson House including Taiwan, Singapore, USA and Japan. Yakson’s main branch is located at South Korea.
(Stay tune for my next blog as I tour you around inside Yakson Makati).
During my first session, there was a mandatory picture of my front and side facial features, it was the Yakson Manager Kim Yu Min who took the photo. Then Ms. Joanna asked me to wear the floral wardrobe and comfy shorts and place my belongings including my accessories in that cute dainty pink basket.
Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-50-26-1[1]
Time to remove my make up before anything else. They put a make up remover sheet on my eyebrows and lips and let it absorb for a couple of seconds and tadaaah! all stains on those area were instantly removed.
Screenshot_2017-03-15-12-29-28-1[1]
Followed by cleansing. That was so relaxing I swear. I liked it when they massage me on that part of my face.
Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-48-04-1[1]
Yaaay!! My face looks Dewey here and it feels so refreshing! I am now make up free!
Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-43-18-1[1]
Facial Resizing care enhance your facial structure to make it proportion and ideal for your size and body. It will also make your face smaller and slimmer (perfect for me).
But wait, don’t you think that this treatment is only focusing on face area because there is a sequence or program content for you, these are : Back massage, shoulder massage, skin care, Golki therapy, and the facial mask.
Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-35-01-1[1]
It all started with a nice back massage down in to my arms, hands and nape. You can ask whether you like it soft, medium or hard. It is not an ordinary massage, it follows certain timings and routine.
Screenshot_2017-03-15-14-21-34-1[1]
For every performed massage they always make sure to put steamed cloth to relax your muscles.
Shoulder, facial massage and facial skin care are the next steps. After that, layers of facial mask applied on my face. It gets warmer as it dries and you can feel that it becomes hard and tight because it copies the exact shape of the face. It stays on my face for 15 minutes. When it was totally dry, it was removed slowly from my face and I got cleansed after that.
Then, the final procedure was the main step – the Golki Therapy  This was invented in 1979 by Chairman Lee Byung – Chul which involves stimulating of the bones through the skin, promoting circulation and designed to restore health and bring about beautiful changes in your body.
Screenshot_2017-03-15-14-43-27-1[1]
Golki therapy has a tolerable pain due to its pressure but there’s nothing to worry about because I know that I am in a good hand of Ms. Kim. She checked  my bone structure first then she does the therapy from center and side to side of my face.
For the last part, she applied me toner, moisturizer and an eye cream. Then, she requested  me to give my hands on her to have a good stretch and last back massage but this time I was sited already .
Time to change my wardrobe and Ms. Joanna returned my clothes and belongings. Before I exit the doorstep Ms. Kim showed me the dried mask of my facial structure. I was asked to signed it with my name and date as well.
Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-35-42[1]
That was an incredible experience. The staffs are very accommodating and Ms. Kim is very caring to her guests. It is just less than 5 minutes walk from Greenbelt 4.
I am so delighted and excited  to know the results after my 1oth session =) I just booked my second session with them already and I am looking forward for the best =)
Yakson House Philippines is located at 117 Don Perla Condominium, Don C. Palanca Street, Makati. They are open Mondays to Saturdays from 10AM to 8pm.
==========================================================

If you want to know more about Yakson House, click their Facebook page or visit their website at  WWW.YAKSONHOUSE.PH/PH/.

FOR INQUIRIES AND RESERVATIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT: (+63) 02 892 9441.

==========================================================










 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

  1. Hi, do you have to pay in full or are there other payment schemes available?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs