[YAKSON] 1ST SESSION AT YASKON / 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / YAKSON / YAKSON MAKATI /FREE CARE



[YAKSON] 1ST SESSION AT YASKON / 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / YAKSON / YAKSON MAKATI /FREE CARE





My first session at Yakson House! I chose the Face Resizing Care a non-surgical procedure to improve my facial structure and to achieve smaller and slimmer face! Achieving V-shape face without undergoing surgery? Only Yakson House can do that one for you! 

I feel so relaxed after the session 'coz I haven't gone to beauty massage spa for like 2-3 yrs? Crazy right? I forgot to film during the therapy session as I was so excited to experience their services and enjoy de-stressing. I even fell asleep!
Anyhoo.. I encourage you guys to try their beauty therapy! It's worth it!
I'm thrilled and excited to show you guys the results after my 10 session! 

You can set an appointment or call them for inquiries and consultations what service to avail at: 02-893-9441

You can visit them at: G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C. Palanca St. Legaspi Village,Makati City, Philippines
It is accessible since you can walk from Greenbelt 1 to their place. 

Visit their website to get to know more information at: http://www.yaksonhouse.ph

You can also like their fb page to get exciting deals from them: 
http://www.facebook.com/yaksonhouse
https://facebook.com/yaksonPH1115/

Thank you for watching! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BGM: K.A.R.D- Oh Na Na Na instrumental










 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage