[YAKSON] REVIEW: YAKSON HOUSE MAKATI (약손명가) – THE SECRET TO A SLIMMER AND V-SHAPED FACIAL STRUCTURE / BEAUTY EDITOR / FREE CARE






[YAKSON] REVIEW: YAKSON HOUSE MAKATI (약손명가) – THE SECRET TO A SLIMMER AND V-SHAPED FACIAL STRUCTURE / BEAUTY EDITOR / FREE CARE



Nowadays, having a slim and V-shaped facial structure is the trend for women. It has become very popular through the influence of famous Korean actresses and models as most of them possessed that kind of feature.
Several procedures and treatments are made available for women to achieve this kind of facial shape. However, what is still unknown for some people in the Philippines is the Korean massage house in Korea named “Yakson”.
Yakson Myeonga (약손명가) or Yakson House is the key to a safe and beautiful facial shape. Since 1979, Yakson has introduced its special Bone Therapy that can reduce the size of anyone’s face without plastic surgery.
There are several treatments that Yakson offers (which I’m going to discuss in my next blog) but here are the most favorite procedures:
Luckily, I found about this non-surgical treatment of Yakson. After doing my own researches and reading several reviews, I decided to give it a try. I chose to have the “Face Resizing Care” procedure.
Yakson Makati is only one of the branches of Yakson House. Yakson’s Main Office is located in South Korea. Aside from the Philippines, other international offices include USA, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan.
During my first visit, there was a mandatory photo session  of my front and side facial muscles. But before that, I was asked to change my clothes with their floral robe just like other massage house. I also got a facial cleansing to make sure my face does not have any makeup on. Then, the Yakson manager Kim Yu Min took my photo.
img_2206
Facial Resizing Care is focused to make the face smaller and slimmer than the way it looks. Not only it is good to make your face achieved the V-line shape, but this treatment will also make your face proportion to your body look and size.
However, the process of this treatment does not only focused in the face area. It is consist of 5 processes: Back massage, shoulder massage, skin care, golki therapy, and the facial mask.
img_2268
The therapy started with a back massage extending it to my arms, hands and nape bone. It was followed by a shoulder and facial massage. Then, it was preceded by a facial skincare.
After that, the facial mask was applied on my face. The mask applied to my face was very cool at first but it got warmer as it dried and lasted for 15 minutes. When the facial mask was already dry, it was removed from my face and I got another cleansing cycle.

Then, the final step was the highlight of the procedure – the Golki Therapy. This treatment was invented in 1979 by Chairman Lee Byung Chul based on the principle of bone tonification. Golki therapy is the method that combines healthcare techniques while promoting circulation and stimulating bones manually by aesthetic programs. It is designed to stimulate health and bring beautiful changes in the body.  Yakson has a dedicated research team to address various health concerns.
img_2285

Golki therapy has a little bit of pain due to the pressure of the massage. But as the saying goes, “no pain, no gain”. There is nothing to worry because the pain is definitely tolerable. 🙂
Towards the last step, there was another skin care routine: toner, moisturizer and eye cream. Then, I was asked to sit down for a while for another quick back and shoulder massage.
Upon finishing the session, the dried facial mask, which was structured according to my facial structure, was shown to me. I was asked to sign it with my name together with the date today. I decided to write my name in Hangeul. 
img_2303
It was a really good, relaxing and fascinating  experience at Yakson.  The place is also accessible since it is in Makati. You can just walk for 5 minutes or less from Greenbelt 4. The facility is also sleek and chic. The staffs are very nice and accommodating. Right after my first session, I already booked for my second session.
I am thrilled and excited to find out the result after my 10th session. 🙂
Yakson House Philippines is located at 117 Don Perla Condominium, Don C. Palanca Street, Makati. Be sure to book an appointment first if you plan to visit. Yakson Makati usually has a couple of customers especially during Saturday. It is open every Monday to Saturday from 10AM to 8PM.










 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage