[YAKSON HOUSE] FACIAL RESIZING CARE AT YAKSON HOUSE : FINAL THOUGHTS / BEAUTY EDITOR / FACIAL RESIZING CARE / K BEAUTY




[YAKSON HOUSE] FACIAL RESIZING CARE AT YAKSON HOUSE : FINAL THOUGHTS / BEAUTY EDITOR / FACIAL RESIZING CARE / K BEAUTY





FACIAL RESIZING CARE AT YAKSON HOUSE : FINAL THOUGHTS

gypsum-after
It started like this:
It was our semestral break and I have nothing to do. I was browsing the internet when a post in my Facebook feed appeared – Yakson House Makati is looking for a new Beauty Editor. I knew about Yakson some time ago during an expo (or something similar). I knew they were popular in Korea as they offer a unique service – the Golki Therapy.
Now, being the spur-of-the-moment decision-maker that I am, I decided to submit my application. “What’s there to lose?” I asked myself. All I need to do was to blog about my experience and share my thoughts so I thought it was a win-win deal. Of all the spontaneous decisions I made, applying for Yakson House was one of the most notable.
That day was still clear and vivid in my memory and now I can’t believe that I reached my 10thand final session. The procedures done to me during my first visit were repeated (thus explains my nostalgic feeling as my last therapy started). The difference is that, all these were for my final documentation and the after-results.
Facial Cleansing
facial-cleansing
Although I was not wearing makeup, Ms. Joana gently cleansed my face to prepare me for taking the “After” photos.
Photo Documentation
after-photo
In order to compare and see the difference, my “After” photo was taken by Ms. Kim. I could tell you that based on the pictures, I really noticed that my face became smaller. My forehead became less prominent and my nose became more defined.
Abdominal and Shoulder Massage
shoulder-massage
I was always looking forward to receiving the abdominal massage because it really helped improve my digestion.
Meanwhile, I had a long week and I was thankful for this shoulder massage as it loosened the stiff muscles in that area.
Golki Therapy
16117996_1419259741419983_1388716675_n
MY LAST GOLKI THERAPY. If you are reading my previous posts, you would notice that the “pain level’ of this procedure varies. There are times that Ms. Kim increases the pressure but it is still tolerable. The back/abdominal and shoulder massage helped me relax before receiving this main treatment.
Gypsum Mask
gypsum-mask
Another basis for the before and after comparison is the Gypsum Mask. It is like a normal face mask, only that it hardens on the face after a few minutes.
Hot and Cold Stones
hot-and-cold-stones
To cap off my Facial Resizing Program at Yakson House Makati. Ms. Kim opted to give me a Hot and Cold Stone Therapy. The firming and lifting effect of this beauty care helped ensure that my skin was properly taken care of.
Hey, Renee Says:
Overall, I had an amazing experience at Yakson House Makati. Every session was something to look forward to and the relaxation I get whenever I visit this place is unparalleled.
comparison
The results of my program were gradual. Every week, I could see the difference and right now, even my friends notice that my face became smaller.
I hope to come back to Yakson House soon to try out their other services! 😀
heart
Thank you so much for this opportunity!
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage