[YAKSON HOUSE] 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / HEALTHY TIP




[YAKSON HOUSE] 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / HEALTHY TIP 








It’s that time of the year again!
The Christmas vibe is already around the corner, especially at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati. The yearly tradition of the Dancing Lights Show has started and I am one of those happy kids who excitedly anticipate this event. Fortunately, Yakson House is a walking distance away from A-Tri, thus after my session, I have the night to watch the lights. Yay!
Speaking of which, I would like to share to you my very first experience of the Face Resizing Care Program of the said beauty center.
I was scheduled at 3pm and was relieved I arrived on time. (Okay, I was five minutes late, but hey, I seldom arrive early! Haha). I was immediately greeted by the two Filipina staff, Ms. Liza and Ms. Joana. I noticed, however, that their accent already sounded like Ms. Kim, the Korean Director of Yakson House Makati. (I found it cute, actually!)
While waiting, I took a look at how my program would be and found this catalogue:
POMELO_20161201200339_save.jpg
It included the sequence of what to expect during the entire session and I shall describe them below.
Facial Cleansing
Make-up Removing.jpg
No, this was not the typical facial in the mainstream market for this involved no painful pricking. This procedure basically removed my makeup to prepare me for the whole process. What I really liked about this was that aside from the cleansing, Ms. Joana gently massaged my face and I really found this soooo relaxing. I actually thought of sleeping but I decided otherwise because I need to take mental notes of what they were doing. Haha!
Photo Documentation 
To make comparisons on the would-be effect of my 10-session Face Resizing Care Program, Ms. Kim took a “Before” picture of me while I was wearing their cute yellow “uniform”.
Back and Chest Care
Back Massage.jpgDecorte Care.jpg
Oh, this glorious moment! I was having a stressful week and I was thankful that this was included in my program. To be honest, I was thinking of why back and shoulder massages comprise my “Face Resizing Care”. I couldn’t keep the curiosity to myself anymore so I asked Ms. Joana and she said that this was done to prepare my whole body for the Golki Therapy itself. True enough, massages help stiff muscles relax, thus enabling proper blood circulation.
Suction Procedure
suction
I don’t know it it was just me but this was my favorite part. This was like face lift sans the surgery. It tightened and lifted the skin and gave a slimming effect to the face.
Gypsum Mask
Gypsum Mask.jpg
This time, Ms. Liza perfected my molding clay mask (again, for the comparison of “before” and “after” results). It was left on my face for (I think) 20-30 minutes and I was beginning to drowse off already. Haha!
Golki Therapy
Golki Massage.jpg
Now, Loves, for the main thing – the Golki (or Golgi) Therapy. Ms. Kim was the one who did this procedure as this really required expertise and skill. Before she started, I asked her if it would hurt and she sweetly assured me that it wouldn’t. I was glad I believed her. It was not really painful, after all. The different pressures she applied on my face made me feel even more relaxed (and sleepier).
After everything, Ms. Kim asked me if she could apply eye cream and BB cream and of course I said yes!
Yakson House is so generous, I am crying. Hahaha.
Hey, Renee Says:
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-9441 or 0905 439 3761







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

FROM : https://heysayrenee.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-yakson-touch/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage