[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 9TH SESSION






[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 9TH SESSION


1st.jpg
Kamsahamnida Yakson House!
Hello Friends! I mentioned that my favorite so far is the 5th session but I wasn’t able to post any photos because I went there alone and the staffs are busy but this time I have photos to show ^_^. 9th session was superb, I really like it!
STOMACH MASSAGE + CLEANSING
I had my appointment at 6pm, Thursday May 26, 2016 but I was late for 15minutes, then found out later that I am the last customer of the day so the attention is all on me yo! Ms. Joana did the cleansing while the stomach massage was performed by Ms. Lisa. After the cleansing and stomach massage, Ms. Lisa did a simple yet divine face and back massage, prep for the Golki therapy.
GOLKI THERAPY
GOLKI.jpg
It’s my 9th session already and I’m officially in love with Golki! Like who wouldn’t? I am a huge believer of natural remedies so yes to massage. I saw the difference already and you won’t believe it yourself.
SALT THERAPY
I was chatting with Director Kim and we talked about my hormonal acne (zits on my jawline that never seems to leave me). While I don’t blame Manila for the bad skin I have now I think stress plus the weather and air here contributed a lot to my bad skin since mine is sensitive acne-prone. Thus salt therapy is good for me, a gentle massage with the use of salt.
salt
MOLDING MASK
This mask is for skin firming and lifting to think it was applied for 20minutes only. *Virtual thumbs up here. The mask has collagen on it, something I needed the most haha! Who doesn’t want a plump, dewy and younger looking skin? Yes to collagen!
mold.jpg
SPECIAL LEG CARE MASSAGE
Whilst Ms. Lisa is removing any residue from the mask, Director Kim explain about Leg care. She ask me to move my right leg higher then the left leg after, she then asked me what is heavier. After that she massage my right leg-thigh and boy was it so good!
leg care.jpg
I was ask to raise my right leg again then left after and voila, good heavens I don’t know what’s heavier. This my friends is the POWER OF GOLKI! I can attest to this because while walking away from Yakson House there is something light down there! I mean I don’t feel that heavy I swear and I am not paid by writing this. Every word written here is based on my own experience! Now if only I have the mullah to pay for this forever haha!
FINAL CARE
Ms. Lisa put on a generous amount of moisturizer after toning my face, massage my back and said thank you! Oh how I don’t want this to end, talk about being greedy huh!
MISSEBAN Note’s:
  • The service was superb, that I can guarantee!
  • They make sure that the services (Inc. Skincare) performed are according to your needs and skin condition.
  • It was very homey, like going to you grandma’s home!
  • I will work hard inorder to receive this monthly someday haha!

Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit theirwebsite  and facebook page for more updates.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs