[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 8TH SESSION




[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 8TH SESSION



YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 8TH SESSION REVIEW


Hello friends!
Already on my 8th session and I have only two sessions left. I’m really sad, can I just have this for the rest of my life haha! If you have experienced to be pampered at Yakson, you’ll know I mean what I’m saying. Anyways, I had my 8th session after work as usual, Friday May 20, 2016. When some of my workmates are going to bars, dates and whatnots, I was at the best place in Makati: Yakson House, well at least to me. Talk about being introvert and beauty-health enthusiasts!
BACK MASSAGE
Since I was having a menstruation cramp that day, I was given the back massage instead of the supposedly stomach massage. Oh how I miss this precious thing! Can I be honest? I like the stomach massage but I am in love with the back massage!
CLEANSING + SUCTION MACHINE
cleanseee.jpg
Makeup removal with a glorious massage; was left with a bare face. Followed by the suction machine.
GOLKI THERAPY
I am not sure if my pain tolerance is not consistent or Director Kim is following a “certain procedure” every session because it is quiet painful this time but again, it is tolerable! I am very attentive on what Director Kim is doing because I can perform the basic procedures myself at home whenever I woke up with a bloated face. I am very grateful for this experience because I can actually use this for life!
golki.jpg
SLIMMING MASK
s.masks.jpg
FINAL CARE: CLEANSE + TONE + MOISTURIZE with BACK MASSAGE
After the slimming mask, I already know the session is about to end but in my heart I wanted to request them MORE BACK MASSAGE haha, greedy much huh! I always try not to get attached or used with something good because I know it won’t last anyway. Like the hell I could afford this session for life except if there is a blind prince out there, kidding!
MISSEBAN’s NOTE:
  • The two-hour session is highly recommended. Don’t think about the money when your health is concern since this is not about beauty alone.
  • Overall, the massage is awesome
  • Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit their website  andfacebook page for more updates. 
    Yakson House Makati, Philippines
    G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
    Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!







 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

MISSEBAN : https://misseban.wordpress.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs