[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 6TH SESSION / 7TH SESSION




[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 6TH SESSION / 7TH SESSION




YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 6TH AND 7TH SESSION REVIEW

Hello friends! My  6th and 7th session at Yakson House in one entry since the process is almost the same but first I want to update you that I, my aunt and some colleagues at work notice a, well, not so drastic result but it’s definitely there! Let me put it this way so you’ll believe me: if you see my face without checking my body weight, you won’t be able to know that I am actually chubby! So here we go!
STOMACH MASSAGE
I was told that my 6th session up to my 10th, back massage will be replace with a stomach massage. Basically for slimming, good for me! I heard somewhere that if you’re having a massage and a certain area hurts, (there must be something wrong depending to where it was connected), oh well I could be wrong! The stomach massage is quite painful but ONLY in the last part! It was tolerable and you could notice your tummy getting firmer after.
page6
I still prefer the back massage if you’ll ask me! I’m in love with it!
CLEANSING
6th and 7th session cleansing part it the same. Please read my previous post on how they cleanse.
SUCTION MACHINE and HOT-COLD STONE MASSAGE
Suction machine was performed in my 6th session, I’ve written that this stuff works! You can definitely see a result right after, I have a puffy cheeks and this works like crazy every time! On my 7th session, I had the hot and cold stone massage instead. This is the only difference of the two session and if I have to choose, I will choose both haha!
IMG_4787ah
You’ll feel sleepy because it was so relaxing!
GOLKI THERAPY
To be honest, I have been looking forward to this. I don’t know when it started but I have been loving Golki already, maybe because I already saw some changes? Also, have you notice how shiny and healthy Koreans and Japanese hair? Aside from their genes, being healthy and meticulous, I believed they massage their scalp and brush their hair frequently which contribute to their luscious locks. I can prove that because Director Kim always massage my scalp and it was extra smooth and bouncy afterwards.
SLIMMING MASK
This is pretty constant, a cooling slimming mask for about 20 minutes and I usually doze off.
CLEANSING and FINAL BACK MASSAGE
The saddest part haha! I can’t believe I have only 3 sessions left! So sad.
Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit their website  and facebook page for more updates.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!












 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

MISSEBAN : https://misseban.wordpress.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs