[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 5TH SESSION


[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / 5TH SESSION



YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 5TH SESSION REVIEW

IMG_4402a.jpg
Had to post this since I don’t have photo this time, was taken on my first session.
This is probably by far my favorite session but I wasn’t able to take photos as I went there alone after work Friday April 29, and the staffs are quite busy, talk about jam-packed schedule! Anyways, here’s the review.
BACK MASSAGE
I was led to the solo room this time, I’m just sad there are no photos but I promise to post a separate entry showing you around  Yakson House Makati Branch. I don’t know if it’s just me but the back massage is quite longer this time and of course I loved it! (I then learned that it was my last back massage as my 6-10 session would be stomach massage for slimming)
CLEANSING + SALT THERAPY
Ms. Joana is quite careful this time BECAUSE I had a huge zit in my upper lip, so annoying la! I was so stressed out the whole week plus I’ve been on the road for 5 days (travel back home), my skin take its toll! I broke out like crazy, again! So the skincare this time includes the salt therapy which apparently help calm down skin redness and acne. It was good nonetheless.
GOLKI THERAPY
Again, I enjoyed this part my friends because I don’t feel any pain at all, remember I wrote about how painful Golki is? This time it’s not as Director Kim is extra careful because I have a bruised on my jaw and a zit haha, that’s why!
COLLAGEN MASK
I will request for this mask again so I could take a photo and show it to you and because it was good hehe! It was quite heavy, just like the molding mask I had at first session but c’mon, everything COLLAGEN is love!
FINAL CARE
Light facial massage while applying toner and moisturizer. Stretching and back massage.
MISSEBAN Notes:
  • There is nothing better than being comfortable with staffs pampering you because hello, they touch and see your private areas! So yes, they have gems here!
  • Highly recommended
Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit theirwebsite  and facebook page for more updates.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs