[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / SMALL FACE / BEAUTY TIP

[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / SMALL FACE / BEAUTY TIP


YAKSON HOUSE: FACE RESIZING CARE REVIEW

In my previous post I wrote that I was selected as Yakson’s Beauty editor and was given free 10 session of face resizing care. I had my first session this Saturday, April 2 and I’m excited to tell you my friends about my experience. I had my appointment at 10 in the morning but was late for two hours, my bad! If you’re living in Manila, explanation is not needed haha! Ms. Joana, one of the staff welcome and ushered us to the massage room.
Manage to snap some photos of the Hallway before the session began
IMG_4441ab.jpg
See that pink basket with a peeking yellow cloth? Yes, that’s the robe they provided me to wear with a short underneath. This is where you will change and get laid haha. I am supposed to go with a male friend and thank God my aunt has a free time to spare or else my friend would have seen a really “bad show.”
The program I got is the Face Resizing Care, it’s supposed to make your face smaller and yes it is guaranteed safe, they’ve been doing this since 1979.
81d7e4499ce53afbcbfcd52320124cfb
There is no surgery involved just to clarify and there is no way I am promoting that you are beautiful only, if you have a small face. No, there’s no such thing like that, it is your soul that counts right?
FIRST SESSION OF FACE RESIZING CARE
CLEANSING
Ms. Joana, my beautiful therapist that day did the cleansing. She removed my makeup (bbcream + liptint) while chatting with me which made me comfortable. The cleansing part is a lot different from facial houses I’ve been, this one is pure love and I thought it’s the Golki Therapy because the massage involved is so good.
DOCUMENTATION: PHOTO
In this part you are ask to tie your hair, did mine in a bun. Director Kim, the owner came over and took my photo while explaining the program I was about to receive. Had a good laugh with her because she thought I’m Korean but nah, Igorot here! She’s humble and sweet, like the Koreans I know.
BACK MASSAGE
Though the program I am receiving is free, I am not paid to write how good the back massage is. It is so good my aunt aka photographer that day is not taking photos anymore, just watching the whole process relaxes her. That’s what she said! It was really good I can’t wait for another week to experience it again.
MOLDING CLAY MASK
This one was performed by another therapist, for the before and after thing. It is done on the first and last session to see the difference.
When you put a damp warm flannel in your face whenever you’re tired, that’s the feeling in case you’re wondering. The smell? It smells like a not so strong oolong tea, at least to me!
GOLKI THERAPY
This was performed by Director Kim, a licensed Golki therapist and she’s the owner too. I feel comfortable already because we had a chat before the massage.
Now to the real deal, I have research about Golki Therapy beforehand just to know what to expect. I’ve read some reviews that it was painful. The process started and I remember she once again did a quick cleanse. The massage part came, it was gentle at first but I tell you, it gets painful in the middle I won’t lie, exactly what I’ve read from reviews BUT bearable. It’s not something that will make me cringe since I have high pain tolerance haha.

Golki lasted for about 10-15 minutes if I could remember it right and yes I still could feel some pressure but suddenly it became so good I want more. If there’s such thing as “addicting pain” then that’s Golki Therapy. The surprising thing is, my face felt so light after, believed me. I keep on touching and checking my face if it’s still there because it felt so light I don’t know how to explain it.
FINAL BACK MASSAGE
And this part, my friends, is the most PAINFUL; the final care. I don’t want to leave yet, I want more that’s why it’s painful (haha sorry for being corny). I am looking forward for the next session; to be pampered and to see those sweet ladies behind Yakson House again.
MISSEBAN’S Note:
  • The place is exactly how I wanted a spa would be. Very solemn and no staffs chatting.
  • I have this thing about checking someone else’s comfort room and yes, Yakson’s got a pretty good one.
  • The service itself is awesome and very promising! From the cleansing to the final part.
  • The staffs are sweet and I feel comfortable because they seem real if that makes sense and you could feel how well trained they are.
  • Remember the area where you will change clothes? That is a small issue if privacy is a concern to you, but no worries there are curtains anyway.
  • After the program, they will cleanse your face, put a good amount of sunscreen on and bb cream. Good point there.
  • Basically it is something I will religiously get if only I have plenty of mollah haha.
For quiries and reservation you may drop a call at 02-892-9441 or visit their website and facebook page.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till nextime my friends!







 Resource- https://misseban.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage