[YAKSON HOUSE] OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIPS/ BEAUTY EDITOR/ YAKSON HOUSE

[YAKSON HOUSE] OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIPS/ BEAUTY EDITOR/ YAKSON HOUSE

Hello, 
I am Alisha.

I was so busy recently ={

All people are so excited for
Black Friday and
Thanksgiving day ^^

I've been looking for
the best deal since Black Friday is coming,
but I am almost giving up.. 


A lot of people
ask me about
Yakson House.

So, let me post some pictures
cuz I thought this post will
answer to all questions.



 

You can see more details 
in the office homepage

Here is a link.

http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/balanced_face











This is the last process
of massage at
Yakson House.










Those are products that 
I used at Yakson House.
It is Serum, Lotion and Cream
in a row.

I highly recommend those!




This is all I prepared ,
if you have a question, let me know!








Click here to go to Yakson House Homepage

Click here to go to Yakson House Facebook



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage