[YAKSON HOUSE]OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE/ RED JINSENG MASK PACK

[YAKSON HOUSE]OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE/ RED GINSENG MASK PACK







Hi, I'm Alisha.



Today is the last day of Yakson House.

It is my last time already=[


October 31st is Halloween in America.
It is one of huge festivals that 
anyone can enjoy.

Yakson house seems ready for
Halloween.




All items and the spider on the light
are too cute!! It is kinda hard to see though..















I could feel the mood of coming Halloween 
right in front of the entrance.











You can all reviews and products of 
many customers in the entrance.










This is mask cream that I've gotten this time.
It is so called, 
"Nutrive Cream Mask".

It made out of ginseng. 








I could smell of Red ginseng 
right after applying on my face.



According to the explanation, 
this cream mask makes your skin
elastic and tone lighter amazingly. 


 Since it contains a lot of red Ginseng abstract,
I could feel the different right away.

The best thing about it was
your skin is moisturized for a long time
even though you wash it away.

It was just perfect for me^^










After this skin care, they compared my face
from the beginning to now.
It was really good to see the difference. 



Left is before and right is after.


Do you see the difference?


I was so worried about my unbalanced face..
but it is totally fixed!

My face was unbalanced at first,
but it is perfectly balanced now
as you can see through the picture.


I was so happy about that XD








These are gypsum packs. 



This picture is for comparing 
my facial balance.

My face got small, as well as
well balanced now!!










This is the beginning, mid and end
of time while I've been Yakson house.




Facial Balance care and Face Re-sizing care
were absolutely amazing, and
worked for me so well.


I can't believe that 
this is my last time.. =(




If I can have a chance to come back,
I would definitely try
other care system!






















Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474


 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage