[YAKSON HOUSE] REVIEW OF FACIAL BALANCE CARE (1) / YAKSON CARE / FACIAL CARE / BALANCED FACE




[YAKSON HOUSE] REVIEW OF FACIAL BALANCE CARE (1)






Hello guys! 
I just visited to the yakson house store last friday
for the facial balance care!

Actually, I have unbalanced face because of the malocclusion.
(slight misalignment of the teeth)
So, I made a reservation for facial balance care :D

Then, let's see my first review! 












This is the store I visited.
It's in Guro digital complex, Seoul! 
When I walk into the store
I find that the store smells good, 
and the interior makes me feel comfort!









This is the dress room. 
In here, I changed my clothes and keep my bag in the closet!










In this area, you can wash your face or hand
before and after the session~ 
There are many cosmetic product that can use for free!

There is four managers in this store. 
And everyone is nice and kine!

After I change clothes, they took some pictures
so that can compare the face after the 10 sessions.









This is the room I'm gonna get the facial care!


The procedure of care is 

Pelvis care > Back or Breast care > Arm Care > Facial Balance > Neck Care

> Nourishment > Face Golki Care > Mask Pack > Finish








And after the care 
They made a model of my face in clay.
This is my face lol~







They are really kind and feel like very professional!
It's a little bit painful to me, 
but I believe my face will be much smaller after 10 session! :D



Yakson house's philosophy
Truth and honesty





Please look forward to the next review ~ 















Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474


 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage