Yakson House Beauty Editors in Philippines: Editor 'HANA'- Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care Review

Blog:dollhana.com
Name: HANA
original post on dollhana.com/2013/11/10/yakson-house-makati/



IMG 6908 zps77a5e194 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

YaksonMyunga Yakson House in Makati City, Philippines
One of the things I’ve always felt insecure and unhappy about my face was that it was too round. Blame genetics because it’s something my mom has, too. Dieting didn’t really help with the cause of making my face more angular, because even when I have already become skin-thin, my face only slightly changed from its round shape. I swore I’d have it fixed, but undergoing plastic surgery for my face just wasn’t practical. Plastic surgery would cost a fortune, and cannot guarantee success.

IMG 6912 zps2a46a29e How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Yakson House for the Skin
Which is why I was extremely happy when Yakson House appointed me as their Beauty Editor and invited me to try out their treatments for ten sessions and write about my experience with them. At first, I was not familiar with Yakson House, but I had high hopes that it wasn’t an ordinary massage clinic. Upon my first visit, I found that my expectations were exceeded.

IMG 6913 zpsf35750ed How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

For us Filipinos, massage is simply a way to achieve relaxation. We avail of massage services for our tired body, in hopes of loosening tight muscles and feeling relaxed after a stressful week. But what if I told you that Yakson House’s massage does not only hope to bring relaxation, but can also change the way you look?

IMG 6912bb zps2824ce46 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Before and After Masks of a Yakson House client
Here is a photo of one of the displays in the Yakson House Makati clinic: a Before and After Masks of a Yakson House client. Take note of the date written on the forehead portion of the mask. When I saw this, my brain had a hard time processing it. In less than a month, the client’s face was incredibly smaller. How can it be smaller without undergoing surgery? I would have said it was magic, but the staff of Yakson House says that the display only attests to the power of the Golki therapy.

IMG 6912a zps7793cf5c How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

 While waiting for the owner, Miss Kim Yu Min, I made myself comfortable in their waiting area. The interiors were lovely. It had a number of attractive and vintage looking displays that made the clinic very welcoming.
Ms. Kim, who was the owner of Yakson House Makati, came to meet me a little while later. She was a very sweet lady, and she welcomed me to their clinic. Her first questions was “What is your problem with your face?” To which I automatically replied, “It’s too round!”. She agreed, and we decided to make my face more V-shaped. At this point, I was ecstatic. Is it really possible to achieve my dreams ofgetting a more angular V-shaped face without undergoing surgery?
She also commented that my face was already small. Throughout the consultation, I kept asking for her feedback, and about what she thought I can still improve with my face, other than my primary concern about the shape. She noted that I had quite a number of pimples. ouch2 zpsdfbd05c1 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

IMG 6912b zps76a5d0a1 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Photo wall along Yakson House’s Hallway
After the consultation, I was led to the Treatment Room by Ms. Kim and the therapist who’d be in charge of me, Ms. Lisa. The Treatment Room had four beds, each with a pair of clean shirt and shorts to be worn by the client, and a cute tray where the client can place his/her clothes and other items.

IMG 6937 zpsf5e0e758 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care
The Treatment Room
IMG 6912d zpsae556ad8 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care
IMG 6912c zps0f60ed84 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care
IMG 6939 zps6aa1dfd6 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

A selfie prior to my first session: All smiles!
During the time I was there, I was the only client, so there wasn’t any need for the drapes. But they have drapes available to uphold the client’s privacy.

IMG 6944 zps71aad350 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

 The first step was the Face Cleaning. It’s not a facial, so don’t be scared. Ms. Lisa applied a cleansing cream and toning essence on my face to remove my makeup. She also tediously removed my eyelinerand mascara to prevent it from smearing later on the mask. She also used a suction machine to suck out dirt and other impurities from the base of my neck to my forehead. They were very thorough and made sure that they suctioned all the parts of my face. After the cleaning, Ms. Kim took a photo of my face. This was for documentation purposes, so that later on, we can see the improvements and theresults of the Face Reduction and Golki therapy.
Afterwards, Ms. Lisa did the back massage. The Backbone Care concentrated on the backbone, as well as on the shoulders, shoulder blades, and the base of the skull. Ms. Lisa skillfully used her fingers, up to the forearm and elbows to massage my back. This hurt a little bit from the pressure, but the pain was bearable. She also massaged my arms up to my hands and fingers, as well as my chest.
The massage took about thirty minutes. Ms. Kim took over afterwards for the Face Reduction care. I think that the Face Reduction care took longer than the other methods, but because Ms. Kim and I had a fun conversation about anything and everything, I felt very relaxed and comfortable. She mentioned that what she was doing was Golki therapy, or bone-to-bone massage, to loosen the tightness of my face. She put on pressure on some parts of my face and head with her fingers, but she was very gentle all throughout. She also said that the massage will help improve the circulation to my face.
The Face resizing and reduction care is not only intended to make the face smaller, but also to correct deformities and imperfections with the client’s facial structure. Many clients come to Yakson House to correct the asymmetry of their face, and some even avail the service to address their sagging face.

IMG 6948 zps58f7db8f How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Application of mask pack
One of the most exciting parts of the Face Reduction treatment was the application of the facial maskpack. My eyes were protected with a thick layer of gauze to keep the substance from entering my eyes. There was also a layer of gauze placed on my face as the base of the mask, and to make it easier to remove.

IMG 6949 zpsbcf14922 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Ms. Tina, perfecting the mask
Another staff and therapist of Yakson House Makati, Ms. Tina, is seen in the photo above perfecting thefacial mask.

IMG 6953 zps082dc58b How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Drying the Facial Mask Pack
They left the mask to dry for ten minutes. My eyes were closed and covered with a gauze pad, so I really couldn’t see anything during that time. I did feel that my face was hot, probably from the mask.

IMG 6953a zps082757e5 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

First Mask. Yay!
They removed the mask after ten minutes and set it aside. The last step of the treatment was another facial care. Ms. Lisa worked on my face again to make sure that it was glowing and refreshed before I stepped out of the Treatment room.

IMG 6954 zps29714616 How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care

Refreshed from the massage and treatment. Thank you so much, Ms. Kim and the rest of the Yakson House staff! See you againsoon!
I can definitely say that my first session with Yakson House was memorable. I look forward to my other Face Reduction sessions as well. I already made a reservation for my next appointment, because the clinic is always booked! It would be problematic to attempt to walk-in because they have many clients availing their treatments, so it would be best to call them for reservations.

IMG 6907 zps6e4461db How to Make Your Face Smaller Without Surgery: Yakson House Makati Face Reduction Care
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion Bldg. C. Palanca St. Legaspi Vill. Makati
Call 8929441 for reservation
Add Yakson House Makati on Facebook for more updates
Also visit Yakson House’s Website for information on their treatments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage