Weight Care - Yakson House Program Review


Weight Care - Yakson House Program Review

Weight Care - Yakson House Program Review

Original Message


I have finished my Weight Care course. And now so many people keep asking me what is the secret of your diet...hehe.
Actually my weight has not much changed but I can see and feel my body shape has changed, became slim than before.
I've been taking many courses of Yakson House already and I am really satisfied with the effect. Their massage is totally different from other esthetics.
I would like to keep my effort to become more beautiful with Yakson House...salamat!

Reply Message

 


Hi Ma'am!
Its been a while, so how are you?
when do you plan to visit us again? Yakson House Phil.
wanted to say Thank you very much to you for trusting and
choosing Yakson House to take care of your body and health. 
Its a very big pleasure and so much appreciation to us.
We are hoping to see you again! Thank you very much!
Take care and Godbless you!
 
Kim, Yumin
Phil. Branch Owner


Yakson House Makati Branch
Owner: Yu Min Kim
Address: G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Hours: 10:00 ~20:00
Telephone: 02-892-9441

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441 

Comments

  1. I want to try this treatment too! Do you have a branch in Cebu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interests!
      We don't have a branch in Cebu,:(
      Please check this link!
      http://www.yaksonhouse.com/bbs/board.html?board_table=branch

      Delete
  2. Hi, I want to know the cost of your weight care and face reduction program? I want to try your treatment because there is no surgery involved. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage