Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yakson House Bridal Care Review


Yakson House Bridal Care Review

Yakson House Bridal Care Review


Yakson House Bridal Care Review

Yakson House Bridal Care Review

Before my wedding I have got Yakson House`s bridal care at gundae branch. Big face is always my concern but it was so nice to see my face is getting slim.

Recently I often heard that you are getting more beautiful. I thought it is because Yakson House`s program. Gundae branch owner advice about my habit I don’t even notice that I avoid often my mouse when I talk or smile. So I tried raise upper lip line and show my teeth when I smile. It was big difference I feel much more confident before. Thank you very much, Gundae owner and staff. 



yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441