My uneven jaw - Yakson House Program Review


My uneven jaw

My uneven jaw

My uneven jaw


Original Message


Hi!
I'm a plain housewife from Laguna, Philippines.
I just want to know if you have a treatment for uneven jaw. My left is bigger than the right. How much does it cost per treatment?

Thank you very much!

Reply Message

 



Good Day to you! yes! for your case we recommend UNEQUAL FACE CARE, we do pure bone massage and its good for blood circulation so its all natural, if you have time just drop by here Yaksomyunga so that we can explain to you more details, and it costs P75,000 for 16visits, P5,500 for 1visit.

if you still have questions pls. feel free to contact us at 02-8929441 or 0905-4393761

Thank yoy very much,
Kim, Yumin
Phil. Branch Owner


Yumin Kim
Yaksonmyunga Phils. Branch Owner 


Yakson House Makati Branch
Owner: Yu Min Kim
Address: G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Hours: 10:00 ~20:00
Telephone: 02-892-9441

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

  1. Hello.. I just wanna ask.. how much is the face reduction program?
    And how many sessions are required? Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs