Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mahattan Massage Shop Review


Yakson House Manhattan Customer Tiza Farmer Review

Mahattan Massage Shop Review

Mahattan Massage Shop Review

Original Message

Because Yakson House is well known in Asia I couldn't wait for my massage. I went in for the face lifting care. First they massaged my back, arms and neck. I could feel the stress leaving my body. Then they messaged my face. After that I received bone therapy. If anything you can always ask them to soften or add more pressure. 
They adapt according to person which is good. After wards I received a facial. In the end I notice good changes in my face. Everything they did seemed precise and important. There are so many different programs to choose from. 5 different types of care: Face, Body, Body Type, Beauty and special. The staff was very friendly. I plan to set up another appointment ASAP. It was a excellent way to end my day.


Reply Message



Thank you for sharing your experience on our website. we really appreciate it ^^
It's really great to hear that you enjoyed your  bone therapy  massage sessions at a good atmosphere.
Also, we are glad to hear that your legs and backs face swellings have gotten better! 
We will always try our best to provide a bone therapy that would give beauty and health at the same time.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and please stop by again if you have any questions^^


 Yak Son House Manhattan Branch
 Owner  Hae  S. Choi  and  Staffs.

Yakson House Manhattan Branch
Owner: Choi, Hae suk
Address: 38W 32nd St. #601 New York NY 10001
Hours: 10:00 ~22:00
Telephone: 212-564-7474

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441