Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina


 Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina

Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina



I started Yakson's face resizing program about two months ago. At first, I was skeptical and was wondering how the bone therapy only without the plastic surgery can change my face size. However, I just gave it a try, no harm to my body and the therapy is good for my health.

After just 5 times of the therapy, I start to see the change of my face and the overall appearance. My eyes look bigger and the face look smaller and balanced. I started to get more attention and compliments from people saying I look so pretty :)

Now, I finished about 14 times of this therapy, and now I look like a completely different person. I have a smaller and balanced face, my skin is better. I start to love taking pictures, love going out with friends, and am more confident. And the best part about it is people don't know what I did for the past two months, and they think I just lost some weight :)

Thanks to Yakson, I changed my attitude to my life. I become more confident and love myself.
So, now I also started the leg straightening care too, what an amazing program! I will also explore other programs too :)

Thank you so much, Yakson!


yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441