Yakson House * Face Balance Care * Golki Therapy 12th Sessions



Starting from March, I get face balance care at Yakson House.

Today was my 12th sessions.

It was hard to make a reservation because they are always booked.


There are many before and after plasters of customer`s face, 

the result was very impressive.



1st through 5th sessions I got face balance care and back care and 

6th sessions through 10th sessions I got face balance care and belly & breast care. 

They say it is important to care body as well.



It was a little painful procedure but I think it was definitely worth it. 

The facial was very relaxing and left my skin with a glow.

Staffs were very welcoming and luxurious with personal care.


source: http://blog.naver.com/lovely_cho/130138776494




                   yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441



Comments

  1. This looks and sounds and very interesting and inspiring!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time to hear about Yackson House. Looks like a nice place to get a relaxing massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. Kolca for your comment! Feel free to ask me if you have any question about massage :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs