[YAKSON HOUSE] TOP 5 NATURAL REMEDIES FOR BLACKHEADS / NATURAL TREATMENTS / BEAUTY TIPS
Today's posting will be about 5 remedies for blackheads.
Everyone has blackheads,
but they become bigger and bigger as you get old, huh?
There are many medical treatments and cosmetics
that can help you treat blackheads.
But, you can also try a natural remedy made with simple ingredients
you certainly already have in your kitchen.
Cinnamon can be used with confidence to prevent or remove blackheads.
1. mix one teaspoon cinnamon with honey
2. apply the paste on the affected areas.
3. Leave the paste overnight and rinse it on the morning.
2. Baking soda
Besides treating acne, baking soda is wonderful for treating blackheads as well.
1. Mix 2 teaspoons baking soda with sparkling water until you obtain a thick paste.
2. Apply it on your nose, or wherever you have blackheads
and leave it until it gets dry.
3. Rinse with warm water.
3. Lemon juice
You can make a facial scrub with lemon juice, honey and yogurt.
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Massage with the mixture until it starts to dry.
3. Gently clean your face.
4. Green tea
You need a few dry leaves of green tea.
1. Mix them with little water until you obtain a paste.
2. Gently rub the paste on the spots where you have blackheads,.
3. Leave it to act for 3-4 minutes.
4. Then rinse with warm water.
The honey helps moisturize and have a clear complexion.
1. Apply simple honey on your face for 10 minutes.
2. Then rinse with warm water.
3. The honey helps moisturize and have a clear complexion.
Even thought there are also other products
that can help you remove blackheads.
You should find the one you find the most comfortable for your skin!