Back Pain Treatment & Care, Medicine Back Care


Back Pain Treatment & Care, Medicine Back Care,




Original Message
--------------------------------------------------- 

Good day Yaksonmyunga....
My name is Mitch Valdez, 32 years old..I just wanna ask if Yaksonmyunga has a program that will relieve my shoulder and neck pain because after my work i often suffer pain at my back..I think its because of stress..
Please help me with my problem and i want to know how much it is and how long is the treament?
Thank you very much for your prompt response about my concern.. 


Reply Message
---------------------------------------------------
Good day to you Ma'am Mitch...
How's your day?  Yaksonmyunga would like to say thank you for sharing your concern with us..
Yes!!! about your problem I recommend you our BACK CARE TREATMENT which will help to ease the pain in your shoulder  and neck..
People in a modern society suffer pain in their shoulders and neck from stress. Yaksonmyunga program fixes the trapezius and backbone through muscle care. It also helps to circulate the blood  so that the pain of the shoulder clump and muscles shrink which eventually makes the pain go away.
 A person who suffer from lot of stress cause a pressure on the neck and shoulders..
The YAKSONMYUNGA back care treatment has a know-how that can remove the muscles on the neck and shoulders..
Again, it is our pleasure to make your body become healthy and balanced..
THANK YOU SO  much for the effort in reading my answer to you..
I hope we can see you soon and take care of your back pain for you to be more comfortable at your work..








YUN HEE KIM
YAKSONMYUNGA PHILS. BRANCH OWNER      


yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"