[YAKSON HOUSE] GET A SMALLER FACE AND V LINE THROUGH BONE MASSAGE THERAPY / BEAUTY TIP / K-BEAUTY / SKIN CARE




[YAKSON] GET A SMALLER FACE AND V LINE THROUGH BONE MASSAGE THERAPY

 / BEAUTY TIP / K-BEAUTY / SKIN CARE




Golki Therapy

Golki Therapy

“No pain, no gain,” said Jessica cheerfully as she pressed her thumbs against my jawline, performing a lymphatic massage before proceeding to reshape my jawline with her palms. I groaned in response. The former was uncomfortable, the latter hurt.
What is Golki Therapy
Jessica is a master of Golki Therapy, a massage technique developed in Korea in 1979 by Chairman Lee Byung Chul. Translated into Mandarin as “骨 (gu)” “气(qi)” or “bone energy”, it seeks to improve overall health and in turn, help with cosmetic appearances through a form of deep-tissue massage that stimulates the bones.
Don’t dismiss it as all-natural mumbo jumbo though, it has scientific backing. Heavy research was carried out together with Seoul National University that proved it was effective and safe.
With over 120 outlets in Korea, Yakson House, the home of Golki Therapy, is very popular among Korean celebrities. Booking an appointment with their very first outlet in Singapore proved difficult as well – they were fully booked for weeks on end.
Small Face Care Programme
I arrived early in the morning, half-awake, face still puffy with sleep. My session was for a two-hour Small Face Care programme. The aim was to help me achieve a petite face and gain the elusive “v-line” that Koreans adore.
The ladies-only centre was quiet, with soothing, minimalist decor. Similar to heading for a Korean spa session, I changed into a frumpy t-shirt and shorts combo before meeting Jessica. Her slight Korean frame and petite, smiling face, hid her palms of steel and well-practised strong fingers.

Golki Therapy

Golki Therapy

Each session is tailored to an individual customer, all given the choice of beginning with either a back, stomach or leg massage. Jessica explained that a back massage will help give your back a nicer curve; starting with the stomach will help remove gas and other toxins; while a leg massage with help tone and slim your pins.
I requested a back massage, expecting something similar to what you’d get at a massage palour. I was sorely mistaken. Trained for a good number of years, followed by a three-year stint in Korean outlets, Jessica had her seasoned hands pushing deep into my tissue and massaging my bones with a sharp precision that left me with an aching. Her palms pressed against my spine to help correct the curve which could’ve been a result of my bad sleeping posture.

Golki Therapy

Golki Therapy

Jessica then moved on to massaging my shoulders and my head. According to her, that helped with blood and lymphatic circulation, both which contribute to your complexion and the shape of the face.
Achieving A Smaller Face
The actual Golki therapy began after. As Jessica pressed and kneaded (and I winced in pain), she said unhelpfully, “It always begins like this, after the next few sessions it will get easier.”
I could feel my bones realigning.

Golki Therapy

Golki Therapy

Jessica pressed her palms upwards and into my cheekbones, nudging them upwards. She pushed the sides of my face together, all the while toning my bones painfully, but with an ease that revealed her expertise.

Her fingers prodded the bottom of my jawline, lumpy with lymphatic waste. (Yes, I am ashamed of that too.) She prodded and rolled her knuckles across them, drawing a long hiss from me as I clenched my teeth in pain.
That actually hurt a lot more than the ache that came with the massaging of my facial bones. Jessica explained it had to be done to drain the waste that had accumulated there.
Like using an exercise foam roller on your legs for the first time, it hurt terribly.
The session wrapped up with a facial. A face pack was left to dry on my face, and Jessica also helped apply BB cream onto my face to protect my skin for the rest of the day.
The effectiveness of Golki Therapy
The effect could be felt immediately. Jessica had me hold my palms up and cup my face between my hands. It felt narrower, my skin smoother and the lumps from my jawline gone.
Rather than its usual round curve, my face felt longer. There was also a dull ache that accompanied this, as though my face had gone through an intensive workout.
Of course, the effect wouldn’t be permanent. The norm was to get 10 sessions or 20 sessions, with an appointment once a week.
After 20 sessions have been completed, clients can choose to attend once a month, just for maintenance.
At the front desk, it was explained to me that each client begins their journey with a plaster cast made of their face. By the end of the 20th session, the final plaster cast should be small enough to fit into the very first one with space to spare.

Golki Therapy

Golki Therapy

While the massage is not for those with a low pain threshold, it is an effective way of achieving cosmetic success without the need for invasive surgery.









 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Resource from:https://sg.style.yahoo.com/get-a-smaller-face-and-v-line-through-bone-massage-therapy-071244815.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage