[YAKSON] Q. I HAD PLASTIC SURGERY. WHEN CAN I START TAKING YAKSON CARE?

 


[YAKSON] Q. I HAD PLASTIC SURGERY. WHEN CAN I START TAKING YAKSON CARE?



Answer!

There is a slight difference in each surgical site that you have plasticized.
Mole removal, Botox, Nose job – 1 week / Filler, Nose prosthesis implant – 3 weeks / Fat grafting, Thread lifting – 1 month / After nose bone cutting – 2 months / Medial epicanthoplasty, Lateral canthoplasty, Facial contouring, Liposuction, Paranasal augmentation (pyriform aperture augmentation), Protruding mouth surgery – 3 months / Double jaw surgery – After 6 month

 

*Before you get treatments from Yakson, please consult with your doctor first!

 

#yaksonbeauty #yakson #plasticsurgery #yaksonqna #yaksonhouse #yaksonmyungga #yaksonsurgery #nosurgical #noninvasive #koreamassage #koreabeautymassge #naturalbeautymassage #facialtreatment

 

💞YAKSON GLOBAL BRANCH WEBSITES💞
YAKSON KOREA: www.yaksonhouse.com
YAKSON PHILIPPINES: www.yaksonhouse.com/ph
YAKSON SINGAPORE: www.yaksonhouse.com/sg
YAKSON VIETNAM: www.yaksonhouse.com/vn
YAKSON INDONESIA: www.yaksonhouse.com/in
YAKSON CHINA: www.yaksonhouse.com/cn
YAKSON JAPAN: www.yaksonhouse.com/jp
YAKSON TAIWAN: www.yaksonhouse.com/tw

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Yakson House Shincheon Branch Party