[YAKSON] YAKSON BEAUTY Q&A.

 THIS IS YAKSON BEAUTY'S Q&A TIME🙌!

WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT YAKSON'S CARE AND ITS EFFECTS😚?

I WILL LET YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT YAKSON :)

-

❓QUESTION: I’ve had a plastic surgery recently, how soon can I get a treatment (Golki Therapy)? 

❗️ANSWER: It depends on which surgery you had. It could be a week or 6 months after that. Please check with your doctor. Our Post-cosmetic Surgical Care has unique systematic  treatments that bring up skin elasticity as well as satisfaction level after surgery.🙏.

-

#yakson #yaksonmyungga #yaksonbeauty #yaksonmassage #koreamassage #golkitherapy #golki #plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #filler #botox #postplasticsurgery #plasticsurgerytreatment #kbeauty #koreabeauty #kbeautysalon #kskincare 

-

*** For more information, please visit Yakson global websites.

http://www.beautymade.com/kor/

http://www.yakson.com.sg/sg/

http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/ph/

http://yakson.com.vn/

http://www.yaksonhouse.cn/cn/

https://www.yaksonhouse.co.jp/jp/

http://www.yakson.com.tw/tw/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Forehead Reduction, Forehead Reduction without Surgery