[YAKSON] YAKSON BEAUTY Q&A.

 



<HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A TREATMENT (GOLKI THERAPY)?>

.

THIS IS YAKSON BEAUTY'S Q&A TIME🙌!

WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT YAKSON'S CARE AND ITS EFFECTS😚?

I WILL LET YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT YAKSON :)

.

QUESTION: How often should I get a treatment (golki therapy)?

️ANSWER: Getting a treatment everyday could be too much.

We recommend once or twice a week. This is because you might experience a certain degree level of aching after undergoing your initial sessions of Golki Therapy🙏.

.

#yakson #yaksonqna #acupressuremassage #yaksonbeauty #koreamassage #golkitherapy #bonemassage #yaksonmyungga #yaksontreatment #koreatreatment #kbeautysalon #kbeautytip #kcellebtreatment #facecare #bodycare #skincareroutine

.

*** For more information, please visit Yakson global websites.

http://www.beautymade.com/kor/

http://www.yakson.com.sg/sg/

http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/ph/

http://yakson.com.vn/

http://www.yaksonhouse.cn/cn/

https://www.yaksonhouse.co.jp/jp/

http://www.yakson.com.tw/tw/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Forehead Reduction, Forehead Reduction without Surgery