[YAKSON] WHO’S THAT GIRL? HWANG SEUNG UN, THE MAIN MODEL OF YAKSON


Profile
Name: Hwang Seung-Un
Hangul (Korean): 황승언
Birthdate: October 31, 1988
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Education: Kyung Hee University – 
Department of Theatre and Film
Occupation: Actress
Years Active: 2009 – Present

Agent: Urban Works Media / YG Entertainment


Films
<Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Seung-eon>


Television Series
<Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Seung-eon>



Hello! I am a Korean actress, Hwang Seung-un.
For me, I have always been interested 
in Yakson’s programs.
Fortunately, as you can see, 
I was able to become a main model of Yakson House 
and to promote Yakson House through photo shoots 
and the other activities. 
Please support and love me!



Q: How do you feel working 
as the exclusive model of Yakson?

I guess almost all women are interested to have 
small and well-shaped face. 
Same here! 
I frequently visit Yakson House for myself, 
in order to be pretty and healthy. 
And I was really happy and excited 
about the opportunity to become the Yakson model. 
I will do my best!




Q: What are your plans for the future?

I would like to be seen in various genres of dramas 
and movies in the near future, 
and I also would like to continue 
to work as the beauty program MC.



Q: What are the advantages of Yakson House?

Once you experience the care, 
the effect is so noticeable, especially in the camera. 
So I can’t s stop loving Yakson House! 
I always visit Yakson House 
the day before important shooting.



I really appreciate all of the people 
who got interested in me,
and please support and love Yakson too!

Go, Yakson House!





↑ Yakson House was introduced in Pinoy MD>





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441
 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Forehead Reduction, Forehead Reduction without Surgery