[YAKSON HOUSE] OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIPS/ BEAUTY EDITOR/ YAKSON HOUSE

[YAKSON HOUSE] OUR CUSTOMER'S REVIEW/ BEAUTY TIPS/ BEAUTY EDITOR/ YAKSON HOUSE

Hello, 
I am Alisha.

I was so busy recently ={

All people are so excited for
Black Friday and
Thanksgiving day ^^

I've been looking for
the best deal since Black Friday is coming,
but I am almost giving up.. 


A lot of people
ask me about
Yakson House.

So, let me post some pictures
cuz I thought this post will
answer to all questions.



 

You can see more details 
in the office homepage

Here is a link.

http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/balanced_face











This is the last process
of massage at
Yakson House.










Those are products that 
I used at Yakson House.
It is Serum, Lotion and Cream
in a row.

I highly recommend those!




This is all I prepared ,
if you have a question, let me know!








Click here to go to Yakson House Homepage

Click here to go to Yakson House Facebook



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Forehead Reduction, Forehead Reduction without Surgery