[YAKSON HOUSE]A REVIEW OF OUR CUSTOMER/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE




[YAKSON HOUSE]A REVIEW OF OUR CUSTOMER/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE







Hi, I'm Alisha.





Today's review is about the products
that I've had while I had skin care
at Yakson house.

I think one of best skin care(mask pack) products is
Yakson Kraut Peeling.

Of course, I like to get 
Yakson House's Bone therapy massage,
but I really love their facial mask pack that
they usually do at the end of massage. 

You can feel the difference
extremely.

I'll show you some pictures
when I got this facial mask pack.











It kinda looks like a mummy..lol

Since weather in L.A is super dry,
this care almost saved my life.



Since I live in L.A, 
I definitely feel my skin is getting
dry and old.. 

So, I have to take care of it 
with some good skin care product,
but I really couldn't find it.

However, I finally found it from Yakson house.

After I got this care, I had to ask them
what kind of mask pack I just got.

The name of product was 
'YAKSON KRAUT PEELING'!!!

I exactly looks like this. 












ugh.. focus of picture is out.. 

Since I am about to purchase one 
after finishing this care,

I'll show you another picture of it later.








This is what I've got!

I highly recommend!!

























Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474


 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Look Younger, How to look Younger Naturally, Face Looking Young

SBS Korean Drama 'That winter, the wind blows' Yakson Star Seo Hyo Lim

Forehead Reduction, Forehead Reduction without Surgery