[YAKSON] HOW TO REDUCE TRAPEZIUS MUSCLES?



She said,
I am bride-to-be in this autumn in the late 20's.
There are several things I have to care about such as home, furniture, household items, and etc. The most annoying thing among them is trapezius muscles.


It might because of my wrong posture, my trapezius muscles are getting tightening and bigger.


Sometimes, I feel like I am an athlete. Others usually take care of their clavicle line, actually, there are some wedding dress that can hide the clavicle line, but it is difficult to hide trapezius line even if I wear turtleneck.


I know there is a Botox shot to reduce the size of trapezius muscles by paralyzing muscles. But I am a little bit worried about it.
Can I reduce my trapezius muscles by massage treatment? I have just a few months to wear a wedding dress and I would like to make a perfect wedding dress line for my wedding day.

Yakson Beauty said,


Before marriage, many brides-to-be are worried about upper body line.
Usually, people want to be looked beautiful at the most special moment.


How about Yakson's Pretty Body Line Care, Back Care, or L-line Clavicle Care(Singapore) to make beautiful neck and shoulder line?
Yakson Beauty’s care program for upper body focuses on the shoulders and neck which become thicker when you are stressed. Combining golki therapy and cream care, we take care of the stiff areas of the trapezius, head, and occipital bone.


It’s depending on person, but usually after 10 sessions, you can feel and see the difference between the program and after. After 20 sessions, you can feel the most effect.
Are you worried about the dress line before your wedding day? Why don’t you feel the visible change without any surgical treatment or injections, or procedure?


*Further information… 




Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441 
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. 
Makati. Philippines  

Yakson The Star Vista Branch:6734-8333
#B1-24 1 Vista Exchange Green Singapore 138617

Yakson Habourfront Branch:6734-8555
1 Maritime Square Harbourfront Center 
#02-17 Singapore

Yakson Wheelock Place Branch:6734-8777
501 Orchard Road Wheelock Place 
#05-12A Singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage