[YAKSON] FACE RESIZING CARE / YAKSON / 7TH SESSION OF FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR

[YAKSON] FACE RESIZING CARE / YAKSON / 7TH SESSION OF FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR 




Summer is ready to wave its goodbye and don’t you think that having a slimmer face and body is only for that season. 
I am here to share to you what did I received on my 7th session at Yakson House.
First and foremost I really want to commend the staffs of Yakson, they do have a high quality standard when it comes to customer service. I can easily approach them regarding my availability.There were no hard moments of setting an appointment with them.  That is one of the traits that I am looking for in a particular service company. Thumbs up for that!
To start up, they gave me a nice back massage. It feels so heaven when they perform that massage on me because I badly need that after an entire week, there’s a little bit of pressure but very tolerable. Yakson performs different kind of stroke, very obvious that they are well-learned and professionals.
Screenshot_2017-03-25-13-53-01-1[1]
Then followed by shoulder massage, this massage provides deep relaxation to my stressed shoulder muscles. Face Cleansing and slimming mask are the next steps.
Capture
20170325_110232
The highlighted part is Golki Therapy =) My friends can notice now that my face looks a little bit smaller. I am excited to share to you guys my before and after picture because as I am browsing my passport picture and my picture taken last week I can see an obvious different!
I will share the photos to you soon so watch out for my next blog post =)



 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage