[YAKSON] REVIEW:2ND SESSION @ YAKSON – 약손명가/FACE RESIZING CARE / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR




[YAKSON]  REVIEW:2ND SESSION @ YAKSON – 약손명가/FACE RESIZING CARE / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR





Review: 2nd Session @Yakson – 약손명가/Face Care Resizing


ewAs I promised on my recent blog post, I will tour you around Yakson House Makati. I will also share to you the new procedures that I’ve been through during my 2nd session with them. So here you go guys, enjoy reading =)
==========================================================
Screenshot_2017-03-25-17-36-17-1
This is what the exterior looks like. It has a relaxing ambiance because it is surrounded by trees and green plants. It has a wide glass door with the services written on it making the place more cozy.
Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-20-18-1[1]Screenshot_2017-03-25-17-35-12-1
When you open the door they have a relaxing receiving area with a nice couch and background music, you can easily see their hallway to the rooms and comfort room as well. The place are very straightforward and on point which is a plus for me.
Screenshot_2017-03-25-17-41-40-1
A mini bar if you want to take a sip of hot tea or you want to have something in your tummy. A welcome drinks and snacks.=)
Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-13-09-1[1]This part is where you can have your face fixed first if you want to for the photo session. =) and that wall is where it will take you to the comfort room.
Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-35-25-1[1]
It consists of 2 rooms. First room (top) has two beds only…
20170314_124128Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-34-41-1[1]While the 2nd room is much bigger, consisting of 4 comfy beds and you can see there all the equipment used during the sessions.
Now that you’ve seen the interior. This time I will share to you the step by step process of my 2nd session =)
=======================================================================
Have you seen the pink box on every bed? That’s where the kimono and shorts are kept. I like how it perfectly fits on my body.
The first step is back massage. I swear, I almost fell asleep during that massage. There’s no difference between my first time I had a back massage however I requested to Ms. Joanne to do it more softly.
20170325_104707Followed by SHOULDER MASSAGE and the right there program is what you called, DECORTE CARE where they gently massage your chest area which I found more even relaxing .
Cleansing is the next step and finally the highlighted part of this session is Golki Therapy. I have to admit that this time it is more painful but then you have to endure the pain to achieve your ideal face structure.
After that, cold cream was applied to my face they leave it there for 15 minutes before they use suction machine for both my face and neck. This is also called Chinese cupping therapy that provides various health benefits such as toning and slimming. The machine absorbs the cellulite on fatty areas of your face. Finally, slimming mask was applied as my last step then they put an eye cream, toner and sunblock as my skin care.













 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage