[YAKSON] 12TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR








[YAKSON] 12TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR






When I came back from my Korea trip, I already scheduled my next session at Yakson Makati. I always look forward my session at Yakson because there is always new in the procedure.
Every time I have my session, I can also have some relaxation. My face resizing care does not only focus on my face, but as what I have been discussing in my previous blogs, they also include some back and shoulder massage.
For my 7th session, instead of back massage they did chest and stomach massage. I felt that this massage was good for my abdominal area since it can improve blood circulation and function of the digestive tract; it can also heal bloating and it can also help aid in weight loss.
IMG_2615

After the abdominal massage, it was preceded by a shoulder therapy. My neck and shoulders were thoroughly massaged including the upper joints of my shoulders.
Next, cleansing cream was applied to my face to remove my makeup. Then, a hot towel compress was put under my nape for quick nape bone massage. Another hot towel was used to cleanse my face.
Instead of having a facial massage, they introduced me facial stone massage  for this session. This massage has 3 different sequence: (a) hot stones, (b) cold stones, (c) combination of hold and cold stones.
IMG_4480

Right after the stone massage, the Golki therapy was performed. As you know, this is the highlight of the face resizing care. It might be painful but you would know that it is  actually working its magic.

Acne-mask was applied on my face and neck for about 15-20 minutes. After that, it was rinsed off using wet sponge. Then, it was followed by a cold compress.  After that, toner, eye cream, sunblock and BB cream were also applied on my face. A quick stretching and back massage were also done to conclude this session.
IMG_4132

Yakson Makati March promo
Yakson House Philippines is located at 117 Don Perla Condominium, Don C. Palanca Street, Makati. Be sure to book an appointment first if you plan to visit. Yakson Makati usually has a couple of customers especially during Saturday. It is open every Monday to Saturday from 10AM to 8PM.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU MAY VISIT YAKSON’S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE OR LOG IN AT WWW.YAKSONHOUSE.PH/PH/.
FOR INQUIRIES AND RESERVATIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT: (+63) 02 892 9441.











 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage