[YAKSON HOUSE] FACE RESIZING CARE PROGRAM: 8TH SESSION REVIEW AND UPDATES / BEAUTY REVIEW / FREE CARE / YAKSON / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR



[YAKSON HOUSE] FACE RESIZING CARE PROGRAM: 8TH SESSION REVIEW AND UPDATES / BEAUTY REVIEW / FREE CARE / YAKSON / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR



The Holiday Season is over and I am in a great dilemma on how to burn the excess calories from over-eating. *Cue in: I know I’m not the only one~~~* Hahaha! Thankfully, Yakson House Makati is just a call away should you want to seek help and motivation for your “New Year, New Me” Project. 😀
My program continues at Yakson and I am glad to share with you the improvements in my facial structure in this post. With two sessions left, I am happy to see that my siopao face is getting less siopao-er (I don’t know if that makes sense, but you get the picture. Hahahaha).
Let me tell you one confession: every time I enter the service room, I want to jump right in and have the most relaxing two hours of my week.
yakson
I don’t know but it really feels like home! The pleasant aura of the trio added to the comfy atmosphere of the place.
I had my eighth session right after the holiday break and I was their last customer for the day. Ms. Joana and I had a nice chat and had a good laugh. This was just one of the proofs that they were really friendly and suuuper approachable. Whenever I think that I have two sessions left, I couldn’t help but feel sad with the thought of missing these newly found friends. 😦
Since my sixth session, I am already getting the abdominal massage. It has replaced the usual back massage that I had during my first to fifth visits but this one is as relaxing as the other. If my estimation is correct, this procedure lasts for a good 20-30 minutes. Of course, this is in preparation for the main thing: Golki Therapy.
I don’t know if the amount of food I consumed during the holidays made my face bloat but I am glad that I had the Suction Treatment as my beauty care for that day.
suction_02
I had this treatment during my first and second visits and this is still my favorite. It has the lifting and slimming effects that are perfect to reduce the bloating of the face.
suction_01
A machine is used to execute this procedure but let me clarify that it is still NON-INVASIVE. Basically, two small tubes are brought to the areas of concern to perform the “suction”.
golki-therapy
After this treatment, the usual Golki Therapy is done.  As you may have observed in my previous articles, in every visit, I am receiving various treatments. I have tried the Salt Therapy, the Hot and Cold Stones Massage, the Facial Massage, and my favorite Suction Procedure. Despite all these variations, the Golki Therapy is the only thing that is constant because this is what you actually pay for at Yakson House. This tradition is indeed unique to them and I think Yakson House Makati is the only beauty center that does this technique in the Philippines.
brown-mask
To complete yet another wonderful session, the Brown Mask was applied not only on my face but also on my neck. It also has this lifting and slimming effect and I could feel that my skin is getting tighter while it was on me. It was left for 20 minutes and I let myself doze off and take advantage of the serenity of the place.
Hey, Renee Says:
After eight sessions, gradual changes are already observed. Since Yakson House also cares for the skin, I could say that the beauty care treatments I am getting from them indeed helped my sensitive skin.
I am excited to share to you my Gypsum Mask after the tenth session!
By the way, Yakson House Makati is offering a new promo. Go and try out their services!
15871739_1335420929863637_8196952254578642920_n
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-9441 or 0905 439 3761




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage