[YAKSON HOUSE] A BUDDING BEAUTY HAVEN / BEAUTY REVIEW / FREE CARE / YAKSON / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR

[YAKSON HOUSE] A BUDDING BEAUTY HAVEN / BEAUTY REVIEW / FREE CARE / YAKSON / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR












YAKSON HOUSE: A BUDDING BEAUTY HAVEN

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The past year has been soooo good and I am praying that 2017 will be so much better for all of us! One of the many things that I am thankful for is my appointment as Yakson House’s Beauty Editor. It has been an honor and a great privilege to encounter their unique Golki Therapy. I am always happy to be part of this growing family that pursues the natural and traditional ways of enhancing beauty.
Yakson House Makati.jpg
I can’t believe that I am nearing my last session but as early as now, I am taking this opportunity to thank Yakson House for giving me one of the most memorable experiences in my life. Going to Makati twice (sometimes once) a week always gives me the excitement rush because I know I will go home relaxed and refreshed!
On my seventh session, the same abdominal massage was done to me by Ms. Liza. It was the kind of massage that made me feel that the calories I had last Christmas were already burned. Haha! Nonetheless, it felt so good to receive this kind of care since like what I’ve said before,abdominal massages helped the digestive system function more effectively.
After relaxing the muscles of the body, the Golki massage was done next. As usual, I was turned over to Ms. Kim for this procedure. Every division of Yakson House was headed by one “Master”. Needless to say, she was the designated Golki Master for their lone branch here in the Philippines. Let’s hope that they would open more branches here soon!🙂
golki-master
Compared to my fifth and sixth session, the massage pressure this time was lighter and milder. As a matter of fact, I was feeling really sleepy while the adorable Ms. Kim re-size and re-shape my face. Hehehe.
golki-therapy
The mood was calmer and I really think that after the Christmas rush, the tranquility of the place and the gentler procedures were all that I need.
facial-massage
After the Golki, Ms. Liza went back for my facial massage. This was still different from the one that Ms. Kim did as this procedure basically focused on the facial muscles rather than on the bones.
mask-application
To top off my session, I was given the green mask to help prevent my sensitive skin from breaking out. This is another good thing in Yakson. Aside from maintaining a healthy bone structure and assisting proper blood circulation, they would really take good care of your skin as well!😀
mask-products
The mask that was applied to me was the Nutritive Cream Mask (Green Edition Sulfur) by no less than EOS Beaute. I have posted the products that Yakson House Makati is using during my previous post so if you want to know more about the products and services that this beauty clinic is offering, do check it out!
Hey, Renee Says:
Take this discount deal while it lasts!
discount
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-9441 or 0905 439 3761



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage