[YAKSON HOUSE] SALT SCRUB FOR MY 10TH GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY



[YAKSON HOUSE] SALT SCRUB FOR MY 10TH GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY





                     Salt Scrub For My 10th Golki Therapy





Last Friday, I went to Yakson House for my final bone massage session. It was still the same cheerful Ms. Kim who greeted me as soon as I entered Yakson. 







Before the session, Ms. Kim took photos of me and this will be used to compare with my pictures when I first visited them.
Ms. Joanna game me the stomach massage which I can tolerate now after 5 sessions. During the first sessions of this message, I felt the discomfort when the pressure was applied in my tummy area. But today was different. No discomfort even during the application of mild pressure. 







After the massage, Ms. Joanna offered me the salt scrub. She told me that its properties were like the regular table salt but this one is finer. It's as fine as sand and is good for those who have pimples. Salt can dry up pimples easily although you may feel a prickling sensation but the result is amazing. I had the salt on my face for 15-20 minutes.








Ms. Kim proceeded with our final Golki massage. It was the most painful bone massage that I have. I'm on my 10th session but I still feel the discomfort during treatment. It's really a good thing that Ms. Kim alternate the Golki therapy with soft massage. This is to let the skin relax after giving it so much pressure.



After the bone massage, I had the hard mask for 15-20 minutes.And now the most awaited part is finally here! Ms. Kim compared my first hard mask with my second mask. There was a significant reduction in the cheeks and forehead. I have a really big forehead and I'm glad that it's now smaller. As for my cheeks, I have prominent cheekbones but still need to contour every so often because I have chubby cheeks. Now my cheek area looks slimmer and I think contouring is no longer necessary.



Before and after photo


I bid goodbye with Ms, Kim, Ms. Joanna and Ms. Liza. This marks the end of my duties and Yakson's 10th beauty editor. It was nice being with the Yakson staff for almost two months. I will surely miss our Friday session. I will also miss the text reminder that they send out the night before every treatment. And of course, I will miss everyone! The staff is well trained and very friendly. Thank you so much Yakson House for having me as your beauty editor. I did enjoy every treatment. Until then!








Some of my photos during my treatment from Yakson House
End your 2016 with so much savings! Take advantage of the latest promotion from Yakson House.









For the complete list of the services that they are offering, you may visit Yakson's website. To know more about the latest promotions, you may follow them in their official Facebook account.

Yakson House is located in G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. International branches are located in Korea, Japan, China, and their newest branch in Singapore. For appointments, you may call them at 02-892-9441.







 







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

The article from - https://sg.style.yahoo.com/lee-byung-cheol-s-3-minutes-health-in-071019079.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage