[YAKSON HOUSE] 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY



[YAKSON HOUSE] 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY 






MID-SESSION REVIEW: 4TH VISIT UPDATES

‘Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la~~
Ahh, the Christmas feel! I can’t believe that I am actually spending this time of the year with my Yakson House Makati family!
Christmas Vibe.jpg
It was my fourth session of the Face Resizing Care program and as always, I had the chance to relax and unwind! From the hustle and bustle of the city life, entering into this serene place has always been so rewarding. I always feel special because Ms. Kim, Ms. Joana, and Ms. Liza never fail to greet me with their sweetest smiles!🙂  Yakson has this homey feel and the ambiance alone already helps me de-stress.
For those who are wondering about the different services offered by this beauty center, I have already made a list in my previous post. I enumerated the procedures for each program and I hope it will give you an idea of what to expect should you decide to avail of any of their amazing services!
As for me, the procedures in the Face Resizing Care include the following:
face-resizing
If this is your first time reading this blog, I thoroughly discussed the step-by-step of my program in this post, so please check it out!🙂
Anyway, what’s new in my fourth session is the skin care. For the first two, I had the suction procedure and for my third, I experienced the best salt therapy that calmed my skin. Now, I got the hot and cold stone therapy which literally involved hot and cold stones. Haha!
For some of you who are used to having regular massage therapies, this procedure might already be familiar. However, what is unique in this skin care at Yakson House is that the stones are not rolled on your back but on your face! Yes, you read that right!
POMELO_20161216161508_save.jpg
In Hot and Cold Stone Therapy, or Geo-thermotherapy, the stones are massaged on the facial area to ease oxygen and nutrient absorption in the cells. Alternating the stones helps in restoring the tissues and assists in better blood circulation. Imagine my happiness when I learned that this is included in my Face Resizing Care Program!
hotandcold-stones
I can attest that this procedure indeed helped in reducing the puffiness of my face brought about by binge eating the other day. Hahaha! (A shout out to my Feasib friends! Thank you for a wonderful “Christmas Party”!)
Of course, my visit will not be complete without the signature Golki Therapy of Yakson. Here is a photo of Ms. Kim carefully and expertly “re-molding” my facial structure:
golki
Hey, Renee Says:
As this has already been my fourth session, I think I can already update you with the changes and improvements of my face. I noticed that I now have:
  • A more defined jaw-line
  • A smaller forehead (hehehe)
  • More prominent cheekbones
  • A SMALLER FACE
I can’t wait to see what this 10-session program will do! At the end of all these, another gypsum mask will be molded to compare the difference of my “before and after” face. Hehehe. I will be glad to share it to you as soon as my session ends!
If I were you, I would definitely avail of this ongoing promo of Yakson House Makati. 
Discount.jpg
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-9441 or 0905 439 3761














 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage