[YAKSON HOUSE] 8 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY

[YAKSON HOUSE] 8 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY




If you would have remembered from my 1st session, I've had a mask mold from my face before i started all my sessions. If you have wondering what was the difference, here it is:

Taken from my 10th session of Golki

As per Ms. Kim, my face was already small from the start so what they did was to refine the edges of my chin and balance some of my facial features.

The Mask

It usually takes around 20 minutes for the mask to harden. It is the perfect time to take a nap and relax.






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage